Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region officials
This "let them play" comment is bologna! A foul is a foul if its in the first second of the game or the last second! As much as I love football I don't want to see it break out in a basketball game!
Is the pay really worth the headache? By the time you leave your regular job and travel to and from games is it really worth the hassle? I really don't think 15th region is as bad as ppl are saying. I think the talent and fundamentals are lacking in kids today. Also, most sitting in the stand don't keep up with rule changes and have no clue what they are arguing and screaming about.
Back when I played in the 15th(longer than I care to admit:biggrinSmile I never thought they were "that" bad but I accepted early on as a big guy I wasn't going to get calls. I got hacked and beat on every night and I just sort of accepted it as playing in the middle. I just started beating back. Though in all absolute honesty I probably got 1/4 of the fouls committed against me called.
I had a ref at(I think) Knox tell me one time "Your a big boy,you can take it" after I showed him a big bruise on my ribs from a smaller center elbowing me all night.
Patriot train Wrote:Have to agree with Zaga for once! All the best officials seem to be in the stands, if you think you can improve the lack of good officials in Kentucky, go to Khsaa.org and get your license. Male or Female, young or old, come one, come all. Don't just talk about it, do something about it.

I wished I could I got a bad back or I would be out there all I’m saying it’s there choice to be a official so if your going to do it do the job to the best of your ability I used to work with one of the so called best officials in the 15th and he didn’t care to tell you which teams he didn’t like and laughed about it when he got to ref there games and he’s still out here doing it
13th region officials have a Linda Lovelace quality.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I wished I could I got a bad back or I would be out there all I’m saying it’s there choice to be a official so if your going to do it do the job to the best of your ability I used to work with one of the so called best officials in the 15th and he didn’t care to tell you which teams he didn’t like and laughed about it when he got to ref there games and he’s still out here doing it

Yes and he's horrible at baseball as well.
Big Don Wrote:Yes and he's horrible at baseball as well.

Yes he is I can see you know exactly who I’m talking about