Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry 77 Bucckhorn 39
Final
Dores22 Wrote:Final

What happened at this game?
Perry needs to bring the big Mc Alarnis kid to the varsity, He is the best big man in the county and they will have to use him next year. Randy has 2 seventh graders on the girls varsity. A mistake not to use him and no I have no connection to the kid.
SmileyTown Wrote:Perry needs to bring the big Mc Alarnis kid to the varsity, He is the best big man in the county and they will have to use him next year. Randy has 2 seventh graders on the girls varsity. A mistake not to use him and no I have no connection to the kid.

U have lost your mind
Sam Turner just needs to flip the switch.
If he played "mean" he would be tough to deal with.
Dores22 Wrote:U have lost your mind

No u have. Notice I said they will have to use him next year. The kid needs to play with bigger kids. He needs varsity experience. It seems u know very little about basketball only a cheerleader for the program.
Dores22 Wrote:U have lost your mind

Oh and by the way learn how to spell. Buckhorn has one c.
SmileyTown Wrote:Oh and by the way learn how to spell. Buckhorn has one c.

Yes I see that I made a typo but your comment about a 7th grade kid coming into play HS basketball is crazy. It happens sometimes, nothing against the kid he's just not ready to play against seniors give him time don't rush him. This team will be fine and every comment u have made is trashing them if u are a Perry fan then u should see that if not go support whoever u like.

And can a mod please correct the spelling mistake so smiley can find something else
The season is young a lot of basketball to play. Can't we all just get along. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Mc Alarnis is I believe only in the 7th grade. The 14th as a whole is down this year. Knott the best team right now but it a long time till March.