Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best of Bluegrass Game: KY 17 Louisville 3
Final. Any details? Saw a tweet that Paycheck for Boyle was Defensive MVP
Hatz Wrote:Final. Any details? Saw a tweet that Paycheck for Boyle was Defensive MVP

Paycheck was the overall mvp. Collin Hartmann of Somerset was the defensive mvp. How good must a D Line be for TWO of them to get recognition?
Raceland played somerset that d linemen was a stud , we couldn’t do anything with him by far the best defensive linemen we played all year
JumperPride1 Wrote:Paycheck was the overall mvp. Collin Hartmann of Somerset was the defensive mvp. How good must a D Line be for TWO of them to get recognition?

Says a lot.
How did Van Cleave do?
Hatz Wrote:How did Van Cleave do?

Led the state team in offensive production. Wheatley was offensive mvp. Little 2a district 7 represented very well.
Is the kid from somerset going anywhere
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Is the kid from somerset going anywhere

Has a PWO offer from Ohio State, Vandy, UK, Western, Tennessee, UofL have all been in contact with him I’m told. All of the small state schools really like him as well.
Good luck to him he’s a dandy
So much for a certain coach being out coached.
Who got outcoached?
Good job Kentucky
The Kentucky coaches did a great job organizing a varied and legitimate running game. Louisville did not. Kentucky also manufactured some easy rhythm throws and managed their qb situation well after Meyer backed out or declined. The Louisville roster was lacking with some of the guys that turned them down and the way they handled the replacements.
Time Will Tell Wrote:Who got outcoached?

That was a reference to Coach Joe Morris. After the Mayfield/Danville state game, there were a lot people crowing that Mayfield got out coached. Same coach that coached this game.
mysonis55 Wrote:That was a reference to Coach Joe Morris. After the Mayfield/Danville state game, there were a lot people crowing that Mayfield got out coached. Same coach that coached this game.

I see. I thought their staff was pretty good.
mysonis55 Wrote:That was a reference to Coach Joe Morris. After the Mayfield/Danville state game, there were a lot people crowing that Mayfield got out coached. Same coach that coached this game.

David Barnes was the head coach of the KY all stars.
I thought he did a great job of assembly that staff.
I assure you that Joe Morris was coaching. I'm sure he had quiet a bit of input, since Barnes respects him tremendously.
I know David Barnes was the HC ,Morris, Lovelace, Edge, Will Barnes, Haddix were on there. I’ll try to find out who else was.
mysonis55 Wrote:So much for a certain coach being out coached.
:lame:
mysonis55 Wrote:I assure you that Joe Morris was coaching. I'm sure he had quiet a bit of input, since Barnes respects him tremendously.
I assure you that the whole staff was coaching. They weren't there to look pretty :happytear:
It's always good to see an L team suffer the big L.
I thought Barnes did a great job of running the ball and using the QB's to what they can attribute.