•  Previous
  • 19(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2018
Lamont Sanford Wrote:Question- I see the name HaddixHounds and it makes me think, did the hounds and the fine people of Corbin make Haddix with all the tremendous support or did Haddix and his coaching savvy make the current Hounds. I have always seen Corbin like UK bigger than any coach...

No Disrespect intended, but if you'd have told me 10 years ago that some of these old Corbin fans would have hired someone from Breathitt County who once laid the smackdown on the Hounds, and then wore a t-shirt's with his name emblazened before Hounds I'd have told you that you were crazy.....

Overrated and I mean disrespect. I can't wait for the old man to spank the brat Confusednicker:
Lamont Sanford Wrote:Question- I see the name HaddixHounds and it makes me think, did the hounds and the fine people of Corbin make Haddix with all the tremendous support or did Haddix and his coaching savvy make the current Hounds. I have always seen Corbin like UK bigger than any coach...

No Disrespect intended, but if you'd have told me 10 years ago that some of these old Corbin fans would have hired someone from Breathitt County who once laid the smackdown on the Hounds, and then wore a t-shirt's with his name emblazened before Hounds I'd have told you that you were crazy.....

The answer to that is neither and both. It’s mutual success due to both parties. Haddix wasn’t doing great where he was and it wouldn’t have got much better. So he came to corbin. At the time wasn’t doing great either, becoming somewhat stale. But he got the support, money, and athletes here that he needed. We got a coach the kids love, and will only continue to get better. So both parties have prospered because of each other.
Any news on the Gosselin boy?
He will be back when it counts I’m sure..
^^I sure hope you are correct!

Hound05 Wrote:The answer to that is neither and both. It’s mutual success due to both parties. Haddix wasn’t doing great where he was and it wouldn’t have got much better. So he came to corbin. At the time wasn’t doing great either, becoming somewhat stale. But he got the support, money, and athletes here that he needed. We got a coach the kids love, and will only continue to get better. So both parties have prospered because of each other.

This is spot on. Most Corbin fans have forgotten about the "somewhat stale" period they went through. It almost brought the entire program down but Haddix really did make the difference, IMO. He has done a tremendous job with that ball club!

I just wish he'd stop wearing those ugly ass shorts!! He wears them when it snows!!!
Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:^^I sure hope you are correct!

This is spot on. Most Corbin fans have forgotten about the "somewhat stale" period they went through. It almost brought the entire program down but Haddix really did make the difference, IMO. He has done a tremendous job with that ball club!

I just wish he'd stop wearing those ugly ass shorts!! He wears them when it snows!!!
Confusednicker:

I sure hope coach read this maybe he will give me one of those ugly ass shorts and shirts :Cheerlead
  •  Previous
  • 19(current)