Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield vs Danville Updates
Mayfield is looking defeated
Hatz Wrote::dontthink

If you inhibit the receiver from getting to the ball while it is in the air... I would think it would be a pass interference call
Rip/Spin Wrote:Mayfield is looking defeated

Because they are.
Danville 28
Mayfield 08

End of third :Cheerlead.....Danville is flat out good TongueirateSho
Another BUTT whopping from Title town.
CS17 Wrote:If you inhibit the receiver from getting to the ball while it is in the air... I would think it would be a pass interference call

Ball was overthrown, DB has the right to the ball and he was behind the receiver. He was more the target than the WR
Once ball is released from QB there should be NO difference in offence and defense.
Not a fumble on that play either... #4 sitting on the ground when the ball comes out. Refs need to clean off their glasses
CS17 Wrote:Not a fumble on that play either... #4 sitting on the ground when the ball comes out. Refs need to clean off their glasses

Look at replay. Ball comes out before butt hits ground
Mayfield fumble while player knee was down on the ground, :HitWall:

Danville ball on 15

8.01 4th
Hatz Wrote:Look at Twitter

You are correct sir! They did not show that angel on the online broadcast. Impressive catch!
Sounds like the old Danville is back. Go Ads.
Interception mayfield ball on Danville 19 :popcorn:
3yd run mayfield touchdown :Clap:

Danville 28
Mayfield 15

Danville ball on 50

Big play here for Mayfield hopes
That does it.
Touchdown Danville. Turn out the lights the party is over!
Touchdown Danville TongueirateSho

Danville 34
Mayfield 15

2.03.........Got to head back to London :Thumbs:
CS17 Wrote:Not a fumble on that play either... #4 sitting on the ground when the ball comes out. Refs need to clean off their glasses

Rebel55 Wrote:Touchdown Danville. Turn out the lights the party is over!

This is My Town !
Will we hear that Danville is the better team or Mayfield got screwed?
Rip/Spin Wrote:Will we hear that Danville is the better team or Mayfield got screwed?

Danville was better. 15-0 is better.
Congrats Danville, they have one heck of a team. Proud of Mayfield they never quit.
Just like the Boyle/Corbin game, I expected this one to be much closer also. Congrats Danville.
Wow! How many seniors does Danville have?
Danville was better. Don't get me wrong Mayfield made a lot of mistakes that hurt them early on, but they still had there chances. Mayfield showed flashes that they could play with them, but it was to little to late. Mayfield would have had to play a very clean game to be in it in the end, but it was Danville that executed better. Didn't look like Mayfield could stop Danville much of the game, so they would have had to make every possession on offense count, and just couldn't do it. Can't say how proud I am of the cards. Before the season a lot thought they wouldn't get past ocath, and especially the desales /CAL winner, but they did. Can't win them all, and ran into a better team today that executed very well. Let the haters come out, and bash Mayfield, but it won't change how proud I am of them.
No one should bash Mayfield! Maybe some of their fans, but not the team. They are a great program.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Danville was better. Don't get me wrong Mayfield made a lot of mistakes that hurt them early on, but they still had there chances. Mayfield showed flashes that they could play with them, but it was to little to late. Mayfield would have had to play a very clean game to be in it in the end, but it was Danville that executed better. Didn't look like Mayfield could stop Danville much of the game, so they would have had to make every possession on offense count, and just couldn't do it. Can't say how proud I am of the cards. Before the season a lot thought they wouldn't get past ocath, and especially the desales /CAL winner, but they did. Can't win them all, and ran into a better team today that executed very well. Let the haters come out, and bash Mayfield, but it won't change how proud I am of them.

First Class Post.
toolaidback Wrote:No one should bash Mayfield! Maybe some of their fans, but not the team. They are a great program.

Exactly.