Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs. Mississippi State (SEC Tournament 2nd Round)
UK gets by Alabama, and now has to face the Bulldogs of Miss. St. They play on LF sports again and is at 1pm. I'll take the cats, MSU is good but, Kentucky is clicking pretty good as of now.

Kentucky- 77
Miss. State- 66
I think the Cats can win this thing,,but one game at a time.I just would love another shot at Florida but I would be lying if I said i was rooting for them in their games.I hope they lose tomorrow!!
Kentucky looked very good against a good Alabama squad today. I haven't seen Mississippi State play any as of late, but I know UK beat them early in SEC play 64-61. It's obvious if UK plays the way they did today, they'll win, but no one knows which UK team will show up to play. I look, though, for the Cats to slip past the Dogs, but only by a few, 68-64.
Cats take this game and march on to the semi's
GO CATS!
MSU is a hot team right now
I hope the cats win, I with them through thick and thin....UK wins 74-61
Game is today @ 1pm.
If UK comes out like they did yesterday and make there 1st shot and then miss there next 10 they will get beat. You cant come out in the SEC play and shoot that bad every game and still. Good Luck CATS!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
If UK can play like yesterday, I think they will win this tourney. GO CATS! UK by 6
Oscar just picked UK by five with a score
in the low 70's to upper 60's... If Randolph
Morris decides to keep playing as hard as
he did yesterday, I think it may be UK by
a little more than ten. If he loafs, picks
up quick fouls, it could be a real grinder/
nail biter type thing.
Kentucky-71
Mississippi State-64
Right now its 31 to 27, Kentucky leading, but im going with KY by 10