Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
93.33%
Bourbon County
6.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bourbon County @ #2 Ashland (4A 2nd Round)
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Bourbon is flat awful. In fact, their entire district is terrible. Beyond terrible. If Ashland struggles with BC.....then....everything folks are saying about 4A being the weakest class in the state will hold true. I cant see it. IMO, Ashland takes care of business early. 55-12
If they win in a blow out it still doesn’t diminish the fact that 4A is objectively one of the weaker classes this year from top to bottom. If it’s a close game or loss, it further proves even the top dogs aren’t much.
Ashland gets to play one more week and that it
Ashland 66
Bourbon 7
Should be a great game. Good luck to both teams
checkmate9113 Wrote:Ashland 66
Bourbon 7

Well I hope not. Lol
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Bourbon is flat awful. In fact, their entire district is terrible. Beyond terrible. If Ashland struggles with BC.....then....everything folks are saying about 4A being the weakest class in the state will hold true. I cant see it. IMO, Ashland takes care of business early. 55-12

Bourbon has had unfortunate injuries that have kept a lot of key players off the field for a good portion of the season. As for the district, Harrison and Holmes had bad years although Mason finished 7-3. Either one of the top 2 teams could beat Paris easily.
Good Luck to the Tomcats tomorrow night.

Ashland 42

Bourbon County 28
I don’t think that Bourbon is awful as the earlier poster stated. I think they have the potential to give the Tomcats a game. I think Ashland will come away with the win but it won’t be a blowout.
nekysportsfan Wrote:I don’t think that Bourbon is awful as the earlier poster stated. I think they have the potential to give the Tomcats a game. I think Ashland will come away with the win but it won’t be a blowout.
The other poster is a Paris fan. He needs to worry about his team against Raceland. Paris has the easiest schedule in all of Kentucky. Their opponent's had a combined record of 42-66. They can't handle Raceland.
Hound05 Wrote:If they win in a blow out it still doesn’t diminish the fact that 4A is objectively one of the weaker classes this year from top to bottom. If it’s a close game or loss, it further proves even the top dogs aren’t much.
Paris opponent's have a combined record of 42-66. Cupcake City. Worry about your own class.
Haven't seen the Cats except in the dismantling of Boyd! But then everyone dismantled Boyd...might go catch this one tonight. Like to see the title come to our area even though I'm a Lion dad! Let's all get out and support the Cats!
Bourbon probably better then last season. Ashland won by 30. Ashland is a lot better then last year. Ashland 42- Bourbon 16
33-0 Tomcats in the 3rd.
40-0 Tomcats
unbelievable.