Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Shelby Valley Blue Crew, Look!
Um sorry, but the Blue Crew has been around longer than 2000, Just_Say_It.
My sister attended this school in 90's, and the blue crew was a pep section then.
Also, someone said earlier that "YardSale" made no sense, and also added the fact that Shelby Valley was unclassy.

YardSale means that you get junk - therefore, instead of saying bulls---, we replace that with YardSale. I'm pretty sure that's pretty classy, considering we replaced a curse word w/something more.

Game tonight against PCC--I'm pretty pumped!!
Go Valley
no the Blue crew is not going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PCC is going down thats right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Central05 Wrote:The Hawk-A-Maniacs will be out full force tomorrow.
P-C-H-S GO HAWKS GO. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

-to bad =[ The bluecrew is going to STOMP PCC!!!!!!
I expect pictures to be taken at this or video if it is going to be like you all are making it out to be.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Blue crew is going to be out of control tonight i think PCC got themself into something they shouldnt have

Valley is gonna Stomp PCC
Obviously they no they dont have class. they were saying mean things to individual players and central yelled we got class and they yelled yes u do!
THE BLUE CREW DIDNT STOMP THEM TONIGHT!!!
Holly Harris shut the BLUE CREW up pretty quick tonight! Game goes to Central and so does the best CREW!
I don't think either CREW was any better than the other. Obviously once the game was out of hand, Valley wasn't as much into it.

On a side note, how much drama does Butcher add to a game--jerking the tie off and slinging it, walking back and forth clapping his hands after every foul, screaming at his assistants, and sitting on the scorer's table.
hes A Good Coach Who Cares How He Acts? Atleast Hes Not Ditting There Like Duhhhhhhhhh! Hes Into It And Pumps His Girls Up
In case you ain't noticed Coach Butcher's drama is still gonna be going on Saturday night in the Championship! Where's Valley coach gonna be? Oh yeah probably sittin' at home wondering how come his team ain't playing, well I gotta answer for him cause PC outscored Valley by 18 points, that's why! Hey maybe the Blue Crew can go to his house and maybe they can have a YARD SALE!!!!
15regiongurlsbball Wrote:hes A Good Coach Who Cares How He Acts? Atleast Hes Not Ditting There Like Duhhhhhhhhh! Hes Into It And Pumps His Girls Up

Not criticizing his coaching so don't get all riled up. I just said he is very dramatic. I would much prefer to be dramatic over being a knot on a log, but I just don't think coaches should make the game so much about themselves.
JUST_SAY_IT Wrote:Pike central has been the PC -O- CREW since like 2000 , so I think you can do the math.
seems we have a copy cat , but its not central. when my cousin was at central his freshman year , they had shirts with that on it then ,and he is a senior at UK now , I still see some people wearing them at some of the games , I really don't know when it got started for sure, but I do know its been there since then.

well i hate to tell u...
but SV has been around for what... 13 years..
and well my sister was a freshman in like 1999 at the school.
and it was called the blue crew.
sorry no copy cats here exept from pike central.
sorry to bust ur bubble.
yardsale - means
when the people in dogtown that first started skatebording would fall or wipeout it was usaully on the sidewalk and the would wipeout into the grass
and yardsales are in yards which are made up of grass
so any way when the would wipeout they would chant yardsale.
i love how this is still going on after the game makes me laugh...
On the website it says the BLUE CREW will be DEFEATED "NO MATTER WHAT THE COST"
Wonder if that was meaning MONEY
Are You Trying To Hint Around At Something?
But i must say it was pretty funny when PC started "WERE'S YOUR MASCOT" & S.V replied "WITH YOUR MOM" I must say that was a BURN
hornetcrazy09 Wrote:But i must say it was pretty funny when PC started "WERE'S YOUR MASCOT" & S.V replied "WITH YOUR MOM" I must say that was a BURN

that was a bad burn.
haha.
classic is all i can say.
gotta give our blue crew credit for that one.
nice. Cool
15regiongurlsbball Wrote:Are You Trying To Hint Around At Something?

What im saying is that anyone woulda thought of that if they paid close attention..
We both know that at any game there will be some fan or some for instince website that is gonna mention that..
And i could gaurantee you that someone reading this post has probably thought of that cause everyone is guilty of it lol
personally, i think the blue crew is orginial.
and as much as ppl want to say we copy.
we dont.-

and there was a website made for the BLUE CREW THEMSELVES.
the blue crew is MIGHTY!!

but im loving the friendly competition between the pep sections.
its about time the teams get support.. good support anyways.
If you all havent noticed, the writting on the website is in red, white and black, which if i recall the school colors of the Belfry pirates. Which play valley on friday night and have to deal with the blue crew on there way to a region title. So maybe they are the ones that will win at no cost!!!!!
Shelby Valley still has a better pep section then Central does!!
Ok you valley guys say we don't have school spirt? Remember when we rocked Pikeville's world with all those painted bodies?

Central FOR LIFE!
ibleedorange12 Wrote:Ok you valley guys say we don't have school spirt? Remember when we rocked Pikeville's world with all those painted bodies?

Central FOR LIFE!

i remember that.
but wasnt that just so you could make the world records? hmm. i believe so.

and im a valley girl..not guy thank you!
and sorry we still have the better pep section!
ha.
:Cheerlead
catscratch24 Wrote:i remember that.
but wasnt that just so you could make the world records? hmm. i believe so.

and im a valley girl..not guy thank you!
and sorry we still have the better pep section!
ha.
:Cheerlead

Ha, I've never seen you guys/girls/it's...lol...just whatever, getting over 200 people in a pep section for your school? We're Pike Central, you'll never live up to us! :p
Hawks are orignal. We're awesome, and the "blue crew" can't touch us.
Of course the "Blue Crew" is going to say there better! and complain about all this crap(the reason they wasnt cheering is because they were loosing BLAH BLAH BLAH) BUT PC got them bodies painted and you all cant say nothing about it until you are in the record books yourself!!Welll u all can keep cheering for your BOYS though so good luck in that!PC "O" CREW and the BLUE Crew are the two best PEP sections around here though and not many other schools can brag about there PEP sections
:CheerleadCHEER OUR GIRLS TO DIDDLE
Good Luck to the Lady Hawks, hope the pep section turns out in force on Saturday
OH MY GOSH.

the game is OVER--pike central won the game, valley lost, end of story. stop going on about whose crew was better--it's OVER, it doesn't matter now.