Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County @ Powell County
All Powell in this one, 55-12 Powell County. The Pirates have played a tough schedule, I think it has them ready for 3A Dist. 7.
Powell by 30
It will be a hard finish for Magoffin football. Losing there QB is a rough blow. I also heard they lost another player last night. I hate to hear of a senior getting an injury like this especially a kid that was a athlete like he was.
Hornet dad Wrote:It will be a hard finish for Magoffin football. Losing there QB is a rough blow. I also heard they lost another player last night. I hate to hear of a senior getting an injury like this especially a kid that was a athlete like he was.

Coach Combs will get them headed in the right direction, just going to take a couple years. Magoffin has a really good middle school team, the future looks good. Hate to hear of any kid who puts in time and off-season work to get better, then has it all ended by an injury. Hate to hear that, hopefully he gets better soon.
F.N.L. Wrote:Coach Combs will get them headed in the right direction, just going to take a couple years. Magoffin has a really good middle school team, the future looks good. Hate to hear of any kid who puts in time and off-season work to get better, then has it all ended by an injury. Hate to hear that, hopefully he gets better soon.

They said he would be out around 8 months minimum. That just about does it for him for all sports. I hate that for any kid.
Hornet dad Wrote:They said he would be out around 8 months minimum. That just about does it for him for all sports. I hate that for any kid.

That really stinks. Wish him the best.

We will be doing a pre-game preview on the group page if anyone is interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/jandjsports

Go Hornets!
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
CraftCreeker Wrote:That really stinks. Wish him the best.

We will be doing a pre-game preview on the group page if anyone is interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/jandjsports

Go Hornets!
Are you doing a Thursday show
Hornet dad Wrote:Are you doing a Thursday show

Yes, every Thursday around 8 P.M. is the show. Sometimes my current position makes me stay late which is why I wasn't around last Thursday. Everyone join up and we will always post a time or if something happens.
:rockon:
Powell County
Powell with a running clock.
Powell by 21.
Magoffin is in bad shape right now.
Magoffin 3-2
Powell by 4 tds. Magoffin keep your head up
Powell County - 41

Magoffin County - 13
Pirates roll, 35-14. They use this first win as a springboard to a district title.
Powell County.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
this should be a tough fought game but with the loss of maggofins qb i believe that powell has a slight advantage ove maggofin powell by 14
J and J had a pre-game show it started late.

About 15 minutes in is when the show starts.