Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps 49 Jackson County 12
Phelps advances to 3-0 on the season...
How bout them HORNETS??? :Cheerlead
Hornets have a ball team!�� Great job boys
Sorry guys , that was meant to be 2 smiley faces but that's what no glasses will do early in the morning
That evil coach from Jackson county is to blame
I love to see this.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Congrats to Phelps
we scheduled 5 straight 1A schools . None of which are 1A schools we shouldn't be able to at least compete with and we 1-3 to include this embarrassment last night .smh. Phelps is what a team looks like When you have Good Head coach leadership . administration need to evaluate this program at season end .there is no hope in sight right now .kids deserve so much better
If David hangs around for many years, Phelps will turn into a consistent top ten Single A team. There is no school near them to really steal their talent and David is building a winning program. Glad to hear this, but local power house teams around going to come calling if this success keeps up.
general football hit Rock bottom Friday . phelps had running clock lead in First half 42- 6 and they score first drive 3rd period for a 49-6 lead on us . generals no offense, defense or special team we lost two onside kicks . we started game in double wing with our QB as a wing player than switch back to spread . Defense is so bad look no one coaching the boys . so painful to watch our Boys go through this . Thank goodness the clock runs at 35 point lead or it would have been 84-12 . the boys told us if this what Phelps do to us what will Corbin and bell do . the poor kids have no confidence. . football is in a state of crisis .
Sounds like it's time for a overhaul of the program I hope things starts to look up for these young men
Good start to the season Phelps, keep it up!
Coach Jones called this off early in the 3rd Q and took knees and delays in the 4th Q to let the clock run or it could of been bad. Hope Jackson Co can turn it around in the next few years for the kids sake.
Football14 Wrote:Coach Jones called this off early in the 3rd Q and took knees and delays in the 4th Q to let the clock run or it could of been bad. Hope Jackson Co can turn it around in the next few years for the kids sake.

thank you Coach Jones is good coach and person .
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Sounds like it's time for a overhaul of the program I hope things starts to look up for these young men

no offense to current coaches they Just don't Have the exp. to Turn this Around . no shame in that most people do not Have the Ability . they need someone who has Proven exp in Doing it for the kids sake .