Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 60 Breathitt Co. 26
I think this was the final. Feel free to correct it if it isn’t. I do know Prestonsburg scored 60, just unsure of the Breathitt final.

Regardless, Prestonsburg dominated this game from the get-go with their offense. They’ve got a very good group of backs that can each rack up yards on the ground. Defense still needs some work, but overall a good performance by the Blackcats.
Congrats to Pburg
A dominating win for the Blackcats. Congrats.
Prestonsburg is better than people think. Lost to a very good 4-0 North Laurel, hung right with a pretty good Lawrence Co. team, lost 37-32.
F.N.L. Wrote:Prestonsburg is better than people think. Lost to a very good 4-0 North Laurel, hung right with a pretty good Lawrence Co. team, lost 37-32.

I agree, P-burg is much better than they are credited for. A lot of people don't get to see these teams and just go by the scores. The Blackcats are a hard nosed team, I was impressed with what I saw from them vs what I heard before we played them.
Pburg has a chance to beat anybody at pburg always ref heavy for pburg side can't wait for next week when the Jags show them whose new boss of this county
jagsfan2017 Wrote:Pburg has a chance to beat anybody at pburg always ref heavy for pburg side can't wait for next week when the Jags show them whose new boss of this county

Playing North Laurel and Lawrence will have Prestonsburg more than ready for Floyd Central. Harlan, Betsy Layne and Lynn Camp don't prepare you for a Pburg. Prestonsburg is WAY BETTER than you FC fans give them credit for. FC and Breathitt was a game for 3 quarters, 28-6 final score. Prestonsburg will run the football all over FC. Sticking with my prediction, 43-28 Prestonsburg. Too say Pburg is bad, you obviously have not seen them play.
Have u even watched either one of em play prolly not
KHSAA has Breathitt winnning 60-26 and Prestonsburg has entered the stats for this game
Prestonsburg will be too much for the Jags. 3+ touchdown win for the Blackcats.
Pburg is king of the county until proven otherwise, pburg by 7 over FC
Should be a dandy
anytime u play at pburg ur down 2 to 3 touchdowns before u even get off the bus refs there is worse than anywhere else other than 14th region probably same ones tho. this should be a good game probably more fighting it will come down to who will keep their players under control vs who lets them run wild which john encourages his to run wild so just have to see how things go with that one lol
meaning that towards the floyd central game thought thats what i was on my bad lol
Strikeout King Wrote:KHSAA has Breathitt winnning 60-26 and Prestonsburg has entered the stats for this game

I sent riherd an email about that but it's still not been corrected. Maybe a few more would help.
"Prestonsburg is WAY BETTER than you FC fans give them credit for."

SO!
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:I sent riherd an email about that but it's still not been corrected. Maybe a few more would help.

you can send all the emails you want until a coach calls and has it corrected it won't be changed they will just think its some sore loser players emailing them trying to get it changed by email. They have corrected it now tho i bet john dorressett was fit to be tied over it being wrong lol