Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Co 43 Harlan County 23
Congrats to KC.
Wow ......HC really not very good!
Before everyone gets their panties in a wad, I do believe Harlan County had several KEY players out. Still a pretty good tail kicking, but this score is a little misleading.

Congrats Knox!
HC has several good football players but it's hard to beat solid football teams when you give up 4 defensive td's and have 100 yds in penalties to boot. A lot to clean up in Black Bear country, I hope we can get things cleaned up for district play.
Congrats Panthers
Well Bobcat4years, looks like we may have what we have needed for a long while. Doing much more with way less than some of the teams you had. Go Panthers.
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:HC has several good football players but it's hard to beat solid football teams when you give up 4 defensive td's and have 100 yds in penalties to boot. A lot to clean up in Black Bear country, I hope we can get things cleaned up for district play.
While turnovers drive a person crazy, these games with over 100 yards in penalties are uncalled for. One is bad enough but two games shouldn't be happening. I understand losing players to injury, but I'm really at a loss for words this year in HC.
Congrats panthers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Congratulations on your win, Panthers!!

Harlan County is in a Murphy's Law situation right now, but they are too tough to give up!! These boys put a lot of hard work in their game and I know that for a fact!! Sure Knox Central does as well.

I am proud to be a Black Bear!!
Keeping working hard Black Bears you'll get things headed in the right direction