Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EKU WKU Game To Be Streamed Live
RICHMOND, Ky. – The Eastern Kentucky football game at Western Kentucky on Sept. 2 will be streamed live to a worldwide audience.

The game is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. ET and has been added to the nationwide streaming calendar of FloFootball.com.

FloFootball.com is part of the FloSports network, which includes more than 20 sites focused on live and on-demand coverage of a range of sports, including football, basketball, MMA, track, wrestling, gymnastics and more. Annual subscribers to FloFootball gain access to premium content across the entire FloSports network. Subscriptions are $20 for a month or $150 for a full year.

To learn more, visit FloFootball.com.

Eastern's first home game is slated for Sept. 23 against Tennessee Tech. For ticket information, contact the EKU Athletics Ticket Office at 844-3-GOBIGE.

The Eastern Kentucky University football program has won two national championships, 21 conference titles and has made 21 playoff appearances. No other Football Championship Subdivision (FCS) team has won at least two FCS national titles and 20 or more conference championships.I

http://www.ekusports.com/news/2017/8/18/...-live.aspx
I'll be there to see it all live.
:Thumbs::popcorn:
Shondue Wrote:I'll be there to see it all live.
:Thumbs::popcorn:

You lucky dog.
#FireTheCannon
Westside Wrote:You lucky dog.
#FireTheCannon

I can save you a seat. :welcome: