Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
South Laurel
54.55%
McCreary Central
45.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel @ McCreary Central
Thoughts on this game. Who you like ?
I don't know if I should but I'll go with The Raiders by a touchdown Smile
South 28-21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raiders win 40 to 34
South by 14 don't think McCreary is there yet...
I am going with McCreary Central 34-32.
Who has ball last. I pick McCreary by 6. Go Raiders.
Going with McCreary by a TD.
Raiders by 7.
South Laurel in a shootout, 41-36.
I think McCreary Central can move the ball and score on most teams. We just got to get some stops. Finding a kicker would be nice also. Good Luck Raiders. I like Raiders in another shoot out 35-34.
South 35 to 20
South 48 McCreary 38
South Laurel is a very hard nosed football team. They throw the ball real well. These teams are pretty evenly matched, McCreary must get off to a good start. Don't think SL can stop Troxell, look for another Great Night. Good Luck Raiders.
South Laurel 28 - 20
If I heard right........Score was South 42 McCreary 6.
Leonards_loser Wrote:If I heard right........Score was South 42 McCreary 6.

Yep it was rough to watch McCreary played with no emotion all game and south laurel came to win plain and simple
Unbeaten55 Wrote:Yep it was rough to watch McCreary played with no emotion all game and south laurel came to win plain and simple

McCreary hasn't improved as much as some like to think .
I expected this one to be close.
pjdoug Wrote:McCreary hasn't improved as much as some like to think .

this mccreary is much better to watch than the mccreary from 2012-2015 time frame but just not on the level of competing with what has been scheduled. Learning experience have to improve throughout the season and work for a playoff appearance and win because the opposing district isn't looking to good that's the end goal one step at a time
McCreary is bad!! Not much has changed !
Unbeaten55 Wrote:this mccreary is much better to watch than the mccreary from 2012-2015 time frame but just not on the level of competing with what has been scheduled. Learning experience have to improve throughout the season and work for a playoff appearance and win because the opposing district isn't looking to good that's the end goal one step at a time

not trying to down them. they simply are still not good.