Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Football: Past, present, and future
I am looking for any help I can get on stats and records from Pikeville's football teams. Any stats any records, team and individual would be appreciated. I am trying to put together an all time stats book with player bios and thing of that nature. Pictures from any year would also be helpful. Please PM me for any questions.
Sounds good TRAIN i'll see what I can come up with:Thumbs:
Train, PM me and we can get together. I have team pictures, scores and record from the 91-95 team plaques. We can copy those or take digital pics of them.:thumpsup:
TRAIN85 Wrote:I am looking for any help I can get on stats and records from Pikeville's football teams. Any stats any records, team and individual would be appreciated. I am trying to put together an all time stats book with player bios and thing of that nature. Pictures from any year would also be helpful. Please PM me for any questions.
Train you know where to find about 28 years of scores, stats, and picture. The basement at myrabarnes. It is like a Pikeville Football Shrine. HH has everything you could possibly need.
HazzBeen Wrote:Train you know where to find about 28 years of scores, stats, and picture. The basement at myrabarnes. It is like a Pikeville Football Shrine. HH has everything you could possibly need.

Trust me hazzbeen I know that, and I was planning on getting a hold of HH and BH.