Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Prestonsburg 2/23
Senior Night at the Prestonsburg Field House. I think Belfry will win, but Prestonsburg will give them all they can handle.

BHS-78
PHS-72
Belfry by 15.
Belfry 15+
Belfry by 6.
If Pburg can shoot the 3 then it will be a toss up, however if they come out cold Belfry will win by 10+
Belfry by 15+
Belfry by 10
Belfry 76-58
Belfry by 14 points.

Belfry 77
P-burg 63
Belfry rolls in this one...
Belfry by 15
If P-burg plays like they did tonight against Hazard they will win this one.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:If P-burg plays like they did tonight against Hazard they will win this one.

Agreed
Pburg just does not have an answer for case... Belfry by 15+
It's going to be a tough physical game and I just don't know if the Cats have enough gas left after the last 3 nights. 4 games in 4 day's, sounds like the sweet 16. You have to be in shape that's for sure.
Prestonsburg- 75
Belfry- 69

Prestonsburg has to turn the tide in one sport and tonight the streak ends for Belfry Jordan Hall is rollin after last night and ready to go. Big Nat is ready and bobby hughes ready. Pburg comes swingin tonight guys. Look out for this to possibly be a blowout by prestonsburg, thats my call.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Prestonsburg- 75
Belfry- 69

Prestonsburg has to turn the tide in one sport and tonight the streak ends for Belfry Jordan Hall is rollin after last night and ready to go. Big Nat is ready and bobby hughes ready. Pburg comes swingin tonight guys. Look out for this to possibly be a blowout by prestonsburg, thats my call.

No way this will be a blowout by no means unless Belfry is doing it to P'burg which I don't think will be the case. Should be a good game, but I see Belfry pulling out with the W. Too much Case and May. BELFRY ROLLS...

PIRATES by 12+
Wel my intentions on that post was that of they play like they did against Hazard they can blowout Belfry, but i still stand firm on my score for tonight.