Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Team from JBS, Cordia, KCC.
Benchwarmer Wrote:OK? Know were did anyone say Collins was recruited or even the word recruit but you did. Someone made the statement he was from letcher and I agreed with them.
and your point would be?
My point? Look down the bench and you will see my point.
Benchwarmer Wrote:My point? Look down the bench and you will see my point.
Sorry. I don't get your point and frankly I don't think you do either.
You better get my point. If you don't you will be seeing a lot of kids walking out your doors. And then you will point.
Benchwarmer Wrote:You better get my point. If you don't you will be seeing a lot of kids walking out your doors. And then you will point.
Where do you think they would go? That is if they walked out. Any way lets get back on topic. It is a good topic and I would start Tate Cox pg Stuart Stamper sg. Clark Stepp 3 guard, M Lindon F or Trey Short F and Collins at Center and switch him in and out with Short. Have lots of good players to sub in and out. Mosley is as good as any, Hurt is good. Everyone mentioned is good.
3 points Wrote:Where do you think they would go? That is if they walked out. Any way lets get back on topic. It is a good topic and I would start Tate Cox pg Stuart Stamper sg. Clark Stepp 3 guard, M Lindon F or Trey Short F and Collins at Center and switch him in and out with Short. Have lots of good players to sub in and out. Mosley is as good as any, Hurt is good. Everyone mentioned is good.
Cox and Short have been spending alot of free time over at KCC. Collins is just sick of the Stepp situation and could be the star at LCC. With the new Coach coming to KCC this all makes sense to me.
Surely KCC is not getting rid of Amburgey after one year. I don't think these boys are spending any time anywnere else. Collins likes the boys he is with.
i would start stepp,cox amburgey,mosley and lindon. and have collins,everage,short, stamper, and hall coming off the bench. you need some height but amburgey and lindon can outjump collins & short and hall and get more rebounds and blocks. cox is faster than stamper and is a little older so he can handle the ball better and stepp and mosley can shoot. also maybe josh mosley off the bench cuz he can shoot and josh huff just to get the fouls, hes rough and gets in there and pushes them around.