Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 2017
Congrats to Dalton Daniel on his offer to Georgetown and congrats to Tyler Couch on his offer to Morehead.
In high school, a good line can make all the difference in a team. If they return a solid line, replacing one star running back with another will be easy. As for Quarterback, will be up to the coaching staff to find a system that fits into his skill set. I still say they are top five in the state, top four in the mountains with Hazard, Raceland and Pikeville.
Count me in on paintsville making the final four this year. Hazard is loaded this year. And on a giving night Williamsburg can beat anyone with the passing attack in 1A Confusederiously:
Awesome state sign celebrating Mr Basketball and Mr Football awards in Paintsville TongueirateSho:rockon::Cheerlead
Redneck Wrote:Updated offer list for Paintsville DL Tyrese Allen:

WVU
WKU
EKU
Marshall
Memphis
Kent State
Ball State
Appalachian State
Bowling Green
Tennessee Tech
Murray State

Good luck to this young man. Those are some great schools to be getting offers from. The skies the limit young man!
#51PirateFan Wrote:Good luck to this young man. Those are some great schools to be getting offers from. The skies the limit young man!

He committed to WVU a few weeks ago. Kid is a hard worker.
Redneck Wrote:He committed to WVU a few weeks ago. Kid is a hard worker.

Great to hear! Love seeing local kids doing great things.
sure hope Paintsville can maintain the depth they've had the past couple of years. Couple of VERY key positions to fill. Keeping it optimistic though.
^^^ big question mark will be QB but the people I've talked to is that job is a freshman this year
TigerBlues Wrote:^^^ big question mark will be QB but the people I've talked to is that job is a freshman this year
Is it the freshman from prestonsburg? He is a great athlete and does good. Didn't expect to see him start that soon if it is him though.
We need to wait until the signing period is over until we speculate on who will start where.Confusedinglepar

:biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:We need to wait until the signing period is over until we speculate on who will start where.Confusedinglepar

:biggrin:

A Pikeville fan talking about signing dates?

LOL
The 2017 Tigers will be a force!! Bigger, more mature up front on both sides of the ball. Year older at LB and DB's. Biggest plus is a tough schedule that will challenge and help develop a team that will be ready to handle the physicality that it takes to finish on top.
Anyone get to see the blue and white game? Curious as to how the team has came together and especially in some of the key positions they had to fill this year
Who is Paintsville scrimmaging?