Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 84 Belfry 82 OT
BASICBALL Wrote:Congrats Valley!!I knew they could pull this out.All the girls stepped up and played with heart,Belfry is a very good team and played very good defence but i thought valley overall done well against the press,were flemming picked up alot of her points either score or got fouled,perkins,roberts ,cantrell done well handleing the presseure.Thought roberts and perkins played very good defence and scored and made fouls shots win the team needed them most.Good job to all valley girls way to play with heart and determanation!

nice post
Valley is a great team
It is good in a way that SV receives no credit. They are told they are underrated. Keep telling them that and hopefully they will keep winning all the way to state. Then they will get the credit they deserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:1:
SVLadiesFan Wrote:It is good in a way that SV receives no credit. They are told they are underrated. Keep telling them that and hopefully they will keep winning all the way to state. Then they will get the credit they deserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:1:

I agree
whos your momma Wrote:Seat belt rule is in effect after one technical. It just depends on how the refs want to enforce the rule. Some say can't get up at all (except time outs, not even to get a player off the bench to put them in the game). Some will allow you to still stand and coach your team (but you cannot direct anything toward the refs). In the 80's there was a year or two when the seat belt rule was in effect from the tip off until the end of the game. Obviously that didn't go over well. At least now it is only after the one T.

Obviously, it wasn't enforced at all friday night. he was still running out to the three point line.
Fleming should have been fouled in the first half. She used her elbows to clear out all night.
Congrats Valley