Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian 68 PLD 64 43rd District
The defending State Champions get knocked out in the first round of the District Tournament.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Dunbar scored the first 10 points of the game. Hollingworth had 44 of Dunbar 64 points.
I thought this was a mistake when I saw it on the Twitter machine....

Is this the biggest upset in the state this post-season? Not saying Lexington Christian isn't good, but for them to beat the defending state champions in the first round of district play is hard to believe.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Looks like Dunbar beat Lex Christian at home by 2 at home and by 8 at Christian. As they say... hard to beat a team 3 times.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I thought this was a mistake when I saw it on the Twitter machine....

Is this the biggest upset in the state this post-season? Not saying Lexington Christian isn't good, but for them to beat the defending state champions in the first round of district play is hard to believe.

Lexington Christian was ranked 24th in the state - not a big upset.
First time LCA has ever made it to a region tourny. Hard to believe.
They have to go through some brutal competition in Lexington. I think they were ranked in the top 10 in the preseason.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I thought this was a mistake when I saw it on the Twitter machine....

Not at all. A couple coaches told me before the game that they expected Lexington Christian to win the game. I think the 11th will come down to Lexington Christian and Scott County.

However, if there is a better overall player in Kentucky High School basketball than Hollingsworth, I haven't seen him.