Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central kids court update
ekff Wrote:2006 Region Championship team all hazard kids that played...

My apology. I'm just used to hazard having transfers. But I will research that. Lol
Paparazzi Wrote:The true difference in a PCC fan and a whining bulldog fan is clear. When hazard won a state title in football with a big majority of their team from PCC we cheered them on. The bulldog faithful can't pull for PCC in the Same situation in basketball because they are weak. If hazard plays in state in anything this PCC fan is for them. But that's class! Sorry you don't have any!

First off, I am not a bulldog fan. I really have no clue where you got that from.
Second, PCC fans sure didn't support their fellow county school when they went to state last year. So, stop being hypocritical.
Paparazzi Wrote:The true difference in a PCC fan and a whining bulldog fan is clear. When hazard won a state title in football with a big majority of their team from PCC we cheered them on. The bulldog faithful can't pull for PCC in the Same situation in basketball because they are weak. If hazard plays in state in anything this PCC fan is for them. But that's class! Sorry you don't have any!

The hazard team that won state title best players were all hazard kids...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Paparazzi Wrote:My apology. I'm just used to hazard having transfers. But I will research that. Lol

It's all good...
2006 team: Justin Hicks, Jon Walker, Michael Campbell, Durell Olinger, Chucky O'steen, Matt Williams, Justin Wallace, Cameron Bailey
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I knew ekff was still lurking around here.
zaga_fan Wrote:I knew ekff was still lurking around here.

Only comment when I need to lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:The hazard team that won state title best players were all hazard kids...

Johnny Cox was from Neon so I guess you're saying he wouldn't that good hahahaha
ekff Wrote:It's all good...
2006 team: Justin Hicks, Jon Walker, Michael Campbell, Durell Olinger, Chucky O'steen, Matt Williams, Justin Wallace, Cameron Bailey

I remember this team and I do remember the team that Carl Wallace played on and won the region. I think that was a full bulldog team. They were my favorite bulldog team
Paparazzi Wrote:Bulldog fan you are the joke. Hazard has never won anything without transfers. Never! Where the hell do you think Johnny Cox was from. Neon, ky my friend! Do you not recall your transfer from Oneida last year at Christmas that made you a contender. Your football team would be a joke without our PCC players so go lay the f---- down somewhere since you don't have your usual transfers.

And there it is, county boy inferiority complex rears its ugly head!!! Pathetic!!!
Big Hammer Wrote:Johnny Cox was from Neon so I guess you're saying he wouldn't that good hahahaha

We were talking about the football state championship
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:We were talking about the football state championship
Then take it to football page! Confusednicker:
Team's that do not get transfers are at a clear disadvantage in any region. Rather than sit and cry about it, why don't the coaches get their kids to participate in off season stuff more. Buckhorn is a good example of this. Not even close to the most talented team in the region, but they played their butts off and prevailed. I am a fan of the Engineers, and you will never hear me complain about transfers. Is it fair? No, but it is what it is. Suck it up, go out there and play with what you have and hope for the best. Good luck to all teams left in district play and good luck to all in Jackson next week!
Chester Rose has some cousins moving to Hazard soon. 4 from Richmond, 2 from Detroit, and 2 from Chicago. They are coming.
ekff Wrote:It's all good...

i believe Durrell and O'steen graduated in 2005.
bac2369 Wrote:i believe Durrell and O'steen graduated in 2005.

Nah they graduated in 2006, ekff is correct on his roster.
I believe names like DJ Hoskins needs added.