Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd 52 Betsy Layne 49
Final....SF played the best that i have seen them play all season...Lyle had 25pts Kyle Brown Had 11....not sure bout ne 1 else good effort by BL sf was up by 17 at one point and fought back to tie but couldnt take the lead.....:letsparty GOOD TEAM BALL RAIDERS!!!!:letsparty
Congrats SF.
congrats SF
Congrats to South Floyd, much needed victory as they head into post season play here in the next few weeks.
WOW, the roller coaster ride continues with both of these teams. Congrats Raiders!
Can someone tell me how Justin Collins number 4 for BL did??
Congrats to SF!
collins had 13 pts i think Case lead them with 23 pts.
Good win for the "raiders"....will face a tough challenge in playin' Shelby Valley tomorrow night.

South Floyd will play A.C. in the districts, while Betsy Layne will play Prestonsburg.
Betsy Layne team on a roller coaster...
Great game tonight Raiders. That was a Raider Ball... ballgame. Keep the team ball playing and we will play at the Expo...maybe even Rupp........."The Dream Team"?? Hey I never give up until the buzzer goes off, neither should u.:Cheerlead Great game tonight Coach Hall. :letsparty
Way to play Raiders.
Congrats, how did Ethan play?
A much needed win for the Raiders. Coach Rose always has a hard time winning at SF. Maybe this is the start of a tourny run.
third time I have seen the Raiders play, and I was impressed with the lack of finger pointing,and an actual lack of selfish play that I had seen earlier by the Raiders.
As far as Ethan Johnson I think he had around ten points but he actually kept a level head and really played on both ends of the court. And I was really impressed with Lyle Johnson when he attacks the goal.

The Guard from B Layne is really quick, bit their big men should have been able to take over the game, and in the end I think it was Brown for the Raiders who made a couple of good plays then sunk a free throw to get SF the win.
Congrats Raiders, a much needed win and hopefully a confidence builder.
Good win Raiders.
South floyd is a very dangerous team. Nice win for the Raiders!!
i wouldn't say dangerous team if they were they would have won more then 4 games this season but wish them the best of luck
I was very surprised at this win. But I'm glad the raiders one. They have always had the talent to win. If they play like that at districts then it's un-telling who will win each round.
Congrats Raiders on the win!
congrats raiders. we needed that win. and yeh if they keep that up, the districts will be a tourny to watch.
Congrats SF
Congrats South Floyd
congrats SF
congrast sf
Good Job Gomer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!