Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry-61 Pike Central-51
Belfry picks up another district win which solidifies the 1 seed in the district in which they will play Piarist. Congrats Pirates
Congrats Belfry.
Congrats to the Pirates, how did Case do?
congrats to Belfry
Case had 20, he had 2 or 3 guys on him all night...
Congrats Belfry@!
I picked Belfry by 8.
Congrats Belfry!
According to radio, Belfry was up big in second qtr. Dustin May was named player of game.
congrats belfry
BondJamesBond Wrote:According to radio, Belfry was up big in second qtr. Dustin May was named player of game.

Do you know what their biggest lead was?
Biggest lead was 11 or 12...missed freethrows late kept this game closer than it actually was....Belfry should have won by 15 or so..
Biggest lead was 13 I think, Belfry missed 12 free throws.
kyr450 Wrote:Case had 20, he had 2 or 3 guys on him all night...

He's the best...he could have did that with the whole team guarding him.
Showtime_05 Wrote:He's the best...he could have did that with the whole team guarding him.

So jealous.. waaa waaaa waaaa... cry cry cry
Not jealous just tellin the truth..
He is good. If others can play like that to it makes it even better. Justin Steele had alot of assist and May was a beast.
Also I wanna give credit to PC. I feel they are they third most talented team in this disctrict, but they will battle anybody they face, you guys play hard.
Way to go Pirates !!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats belfry
Congrats Belfry
congrats to both teams!! good game
Case, yes he is a good player, but didn't impress me at all. I think the one player from Belfry that doesn't get the props he deserves is #20. I think his name is Dustin May. He played solid all night. He may not have had as many points as Jamie did, but I think he outplayed Jamie 2 to 1. He just played an all around good game...Defense, offense, etc. Like I said before, I think Jamie is a good player, but I seen more in May than I did Case.
Pike Central ran a box and one and double teamed Case off every ball screen in an attempt to shut him down, yet Case still scored 20 points, made numerous key stops on defense, and had 4 or 5 assists. May is definately underrated,but to say what case did against PC wasn't impressive surprises me. If Central would have played him straight up in a man to man defense, Case would have put up 25+ and had eve more assists and Belfry would have won by alot more than 10.
So Belfry is the #1 seed in the 60th right>?
SportsKrazee Wrote:So Belfry is the #1 seed in the 60th right>?

That is correct.
Congrats Belfry
congrats belfry
Cograts Belfry