Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynn Camp 62 Perry Central 61
insideinfo Wrote:If I was PCC I would stick with the Refs cheated us. You better be worried about getting out of the district after a loss to the campers
The campers have won 18 games,so they can play. It's not Pcc was playing cordia an got beat.
:hilarious:
Megget Wrote:Snow...shut up. You just whine and cry because you know that pcc is gonna win region and unfortunately whatever team you pull for is out of luck...

Wow
Big Hammer Wrote:I'm glad to see Snow gets this much fun out of PCC losing. Lynn camp beat us because they played better no crying, no excuses. Next game we have to lace um up and play harder. Congratulations on a good win Lynn Camp

LOL. I have been just turning your words around on you.
[Image: http://s3.amazonaws.com/kanta/pictures/N...chment.jpg] Wowza! What a great weekend baby! Ole Fatpat did some camping in Lynn before brutha! That place rocks like ole grammy in her rocking chair after fixing a mess of mash taters with the grand kiddos! Ole Fatpat wants to give a shoutout to Myrtle at Bojangles boi! The ole lady can flat out cook a mess of taters for a big man! #campfires&cigarsgotogether More mash taters please!!!
Refs can't make the baskets for players, just saying. And if the fouls were even it couldn't have been too bad.
If a ref doesn't like the look on your face they can throw you out. It's at their discretion.
BigBlueWaterBoy Wrote:Refs can't make the baskets for players, just saying. And if the fouls were even it couldn't have been too bad.

You must be related to snow and ballfan11 the whole family thunk they are geniuses lol
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:You must be related to snow and ballfan11 the whole family thunk they are geniuses lol
No we just don't like to make up crap to put down every other team but our own. I just speak facts lol
BallFan11 Wrote:No we just don't like to make up crap to put down every other team but our own. I just speak facts lol

Facts is something you know nothing about
Good grammar. Facts ARE something I know about actually. You might want to stick to the holler you crawled out of. It would be better for all of us to not have to listen to your idiotic opinion.
BallFan11 Wrote:Good grammar. Facts ARE something I know about actually. You might want to stick to the holler you crawled out of. It would be better for all of us to not have to listen to your idiotic opinion.

The mighty school teacher lol, nothing but a whitesburg reject
BallFan11 Wrote:Good grammar. Facts ARE something I know about actually. You might want to stick to the holler you crawled out of. It would be better for all of us to not have to listen to your idiotic opinion.

I know nothing about grammar and you know nothing about basketball you idiotic jerk
I know about basketball and grammar. It's possible to know about both. You must not have known that though. The "holler" doesn't teach you that you can talk about basketball and still have good grammar, right? And I'm not school teacher.
BallFan11 Wrote:I know about basketball and grammar. It's possible to know about both. You must not have known that though. The "holler" doesn't teach you that you can talk about basketball and still have good grammar, right? And I'm not school teacher.

Yeah to hear tou tell it you know about everything and that's why everybody thinks you are a school teacher
Star player haha
I'm assuming your referring to my post about how Hall fouling out was the only reason Perry beat Letcher. But it's true. Napier even told Dickie that they would've lost if she didn't foul out. I mean she's going to be playing in college on a full ride scholarship so I would say she's a star player. How many girls basketball players go on to play in college? Usually just the best of the best. So disagree if you'd like but it's the truth.
She's a very good player and nobody saying anything toward no kids , just you
BallFan11 Wrote:I'm assuming your referring to my post about how Hall fouling out was the only reason Perry beat Letcher. But it's true. Napier even told Dickie that they would've lost if she didn't foul out. I mean she's going to be playing in college on a full ride scholarship so I would say she's a star player. How many girls basketball players go on to play in college? Usually just the best of the best. So disagree if you'd like but it's the truth.
I guess bumper told you if LCC had of scored more points they would have won lol you a big baby
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:She's a very good player and nobody saying anything toward no kids , just you

When you say "star player haha" I think it is directed towards a kid. But who cares. LCC probably won't even play Perry again. I love my Cougars but they're not the best. They gotta worry about Knott before anybody else.
BallFan11 Wrote:When you say "star player haha" I think it is directed towards a kid. But who cares. LCC probably won't even play Perry again. I love my Cougars but they're not the best. They gotta worry about Knott before anybody else.

I give you are right about everything. Move on
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:The mighty school teacher lol, nothing but a whitesburg reject

Why insults and name calling?
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:I know nothing about grammar and you know nothing about basketball you idiotic jerk

BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:I guess bumper told you if LCC had of scored more points they would have won lol you a big baby

Snow Wrote:Why insults and name calling?

Let it go crybaby
The bottom line is that Perry has a very good team, but anytime you travel out of the region, especially to the 13th or 15th, it is more difficult to win. There is the factor of having to travel on a bus, then there just aren't many breaks to be found.
I think knott ,Perry,Leslie,Lee,letcher and Estill are very close and Breathitt and hazard have a shot . Should be a good region
Perry, Knott or Leslie will win it.
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Let it go crybaby
Why insults and name calling? Don't look now but your intelligence is showing.
Snow Wrote:Why insults and name calling? Don't look now but your intelligence is showing.

Just let it lay lol
You can't discuss a game with snow on here. He has no team and I don't think he goes to any games just picks up enough info on here to be able to start arguing. I think I'll just cross him off. I'm tired of seeing him insult people on here. X