Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best post player in the 14th
ryan romans is also that why he is the best in the 14th region IMO!
jason kelly n smith r nice post players but ryan romans is the best without a doubt
ryan romans is a great post player i would say maybe best in the region....i mean he had a messed up ankle or watever was wrong with him and came back and now he is averaging 19 or so points and about 13 or 14 rebounds a game..thats pretty impressive!!! and he has improved his weakness from last year which was freethrows so watch out region mvp!!!! if romans was 6'4 or so maybe even 6'3 he could be one of the best in the state..isnt he already 6th in the state in rebounds...
Ryan Romans hands down.
kelly
Well my opinion is For JBS... Brent Hall has been bringing down the boards... he may be small.. but he is Just a soph. more right now.. and he still has some time to grow and get stronger!!!!

But with that said.. i def think campbell from hazard.. is awesome inside!!!!
Hall is by no means one of the best post players in the 14th. he mite b one of the hardest playing players n the 14th but he doesnt really get that much of an opp to show himself. I've seen the kid play and he plays with alot of fight, but as far as one of the best n the 14th no. wouldnt mind havin him at kcc though. him n huff down low nxt yr would b great
Maybe he will leave.
Ryan Romans is definitaly the best post player in the 14th Region.
romans dominated pcc's big guy last night
Romans is pretty good.
Amburgey from Knott had a nice game against JBS
Cambell is pretty good, i like him, but I must say Romans shut him down when they played each other.
i would have to say after watchinf a few more games and having time to think about
the top five go like this
1.Kelly
2.Smith
3.gay
4. micheal campbell
5.collins
Tim Short's boy for JBS #32 Trey, is very good and talented in the post, for he can shoot a nice hook and jump shot, and can get up near the rim and throw down in a fastbreak. He I believe behind Cox has the most D-1 ***potential*** if they would work with him right and get the ball to him more.
But until more touches the top players would be
1.Romans-Powell Co.
2.Smith-Breathitt Co.
3.Kelly-PCC
4.Gay-Buckhorn
5.Collins-JBS
6.M.Campbell-Hazard
7.T.Short-JBS
8.Justin Jones-Hazard
9.Josh huff-KCC
10.Berryman-Estill Co.
Doc John Wrote:Tim Short's boy for JBS #32 Trey, is very good and talented in the post, for he can shoot a nice hook and jump shot, and can get up near the rim and throw down in a fastbreak. He I believe behind Cox has the most D-1 ***potential*** if they would work with him right and get the ball to him more.
But until more touches the top players would be
1.Romans-Powell Co.
2.Smith-Breathitt Co.
3.Kelly-PCC
4.Gay-Buckhorn
5.Collins-JBS
6.M.Campbell-Hazard
7.T.Short-JBS
8.Justin Jones-Hazard
9.Josh huff-KCC
10.Berryman-Estill Co.
short is a good ball player, but by no means does he have D1 potential, not bashing the kid, just stating my opinion.