Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Shelby Valley 12/13
Johnson Central (4-0) plays Shelby Valley (6-0) tonight @ JC.

Should be a good 15th region match-up.

Their only mutual opponent so far is June Buchanan.
JC won 76-47.
SV won 74-32
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
SV too young and inexperienced right now. JC by 25
JC can 'Run & Gun' with any team in the Commonwealth...... we may not have the best ranked players or have the best stats, but you do not want to try and outscore JC.

When Leon realizes his potential.... watch out.
[Image: http://jcgoldeneagles.com/library/images...mPhoto.jpg]
Pulp Fiction Wrote:JC can 'Run & Gun' with any team in the Commonwealth...... we may not have the best ranked players or have the best stats, but you do not want to try and outscore JC.

When Leon realizes his potential.... watch out.

If you're 7'0'' ft tall and have yet to realize you have potential........Well....

However, SV schedule is fools gold. JC will make this ugly.
KingGotNext Wrote:If you're 7'0'' ft tall and have yet to realize you have potential........Well....

He's 7'0"... and from Germany. This is his first actual year of playing organized basketball on this level.

He has improved greatly from the start of school.
KingGotNext Wrote:If you're 7'0'' ft tall and have yet to realize you have potential well..........

I agree!

Everyone built the kid up to be a superstar because he was supposed to have played in the same European league as Dirk N, the kid is tall and will never be developed at JC. 1) Their system doesn't revolve around a post man, instead it is a spread the floor and drive or kick out for a three. This is what basketball has become at every level. Bigs are expected to be able to interchange with guards.
2) The game here is not played the same. He is young and will get better, not knocking the kid at all, just think that JC, should have just left well enough alone and stuck with the kid that had put in the time instead of trying to get a transfer. That along with bringing up an 8th grader (that is NO WHERE READY for varsity) has really hurt team chemistry. After all that went on at the Rowan Co. game, may just be a matter of time until several throw in the towel and get ready for baseball.

Don't know much about Shelby Valley, they are practically a NEW team compared to last year. JC has played a much harder schedule thus far and should win this game.
KingGotNext Wrote:If you're 7'0'' ft tall and have yet to realize you have potential........Well....

Leo will never get to recognize his potential where he is now.

I was at the game tonight and the kid prolly had two touches. If he gets any it will have to be on put backs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Leo will never get to recognize his potential where he is now.

I was at the game tonight and the kid prolly had two touches. If he gets any it will have to be on put backs.

When Mason hitting shots like he was last night, it's hard not to keep feeding him the rock.....

Leon will have a breakout game.
I could definitely see Leon being a player down the road, but it will take awhile. I may be a little biased since I coached him, but the 6'3" freshman center (Peyton Blackburn) for SV was the best big man on the floor tonight. I was very proud of his play.