Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 78 Barbourville 43
Final from HCHS.

Tigers hung tough for a while. They have some strong players and a great work ethic! New threads are sick!!

We tried a lot of combinations tonight. Simmons may be the best garbage man I've ever seen, and I have seen plenty. This child is everywhere and he plays with so much heart!

When I try to think of something to say about Carmical, words escape me. This boy is special! Tyler Ulis comes to my mind when I watch him; his fluidity, no look passes and amazing distance shots! I'm anxious to see where he will play next year because he is definitely preparing for the next level.
Has Carmical had any offers? I have not heard of any. I assume he has some just not heard anything.
There have been coaches at just about every game to talk to him and Spurlock, I think.
I was told Centre and Transy were pursuing Carmical pretty hard - not sure about other schools.
Air Force came to see Spurlock last year.
Harlan County is the team to beat in the 13th............I Think Granny Bear :popcorn:
Congrats to Bears.
The Bears will be hard to beat with all the weapons they have and Carmichal being the straw that stirs the drink. It's been a really impressive start to the season for Harlan Co. As for Barbourville, they look to be a solid team. I am more than impressed with the coaching and he has a good young player in Connor Bain.
The head coach at Barbourville is a personal friend of mine. He was an outstanding high school point guard in his time, and loves the game! Even after a personal health issue, he never stopped with this team.
Carmichael reminds me of Jason Williams "White Chocolate" so I've dubbed him as "Mountain Chocolate"....The kid has a special game...I'm glad Jones let him play that way instead of trying to bottle him up...YOU CAN'T BOTTLE THAT GAME...:worthy: