Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the difference?
Was talking to a guy to day about the two boys that transferred to perry from jbs and he showed me that 9 students transferred from jbs and all are eligible except for the two big boys that went to perry. 2 boys transferred to knott and the same week they were eligible. 2 girls transferred and are eligible. Another girl transferred to perry and is eligible. All without moving, so can anybody tell me what the difference is? How does it take so long for these two boys when they ruled on the two that went to knott in less than a week. Ineligible or eligible it shouldn't take 45 days each time
It's hard to explain why some illegal activities will fly with the KHSAA and others won't. But one thing is for certain....ALL the "transfers" are illegal!
I was told that the khsaa said that they shouldn't have been playing at JBS to begin with. But if that's true, you would think all of JBS's games while they was there would be forfeited, and the program be in some kind of trouble. But the khsaa is no different than ncaa. No clue what they're doing, and no consistency at all.
Did Johnny Cox transfer into Hazard High, if so from where?
kids03 Wrote:Did Johnny Cox transfer into Hazard High, if so from where?

I'm pretty sure he came from Fleming-Neon
hitter Wrote:Was talking to a guy to day about the two boys that transferred to perry from jbs and he showed me that 9 students transferred from jbs and all are eligible except for the two big boys that went to perry. 2 boys transferred to knott and the same week they were eligible. 2 girls transferred and are eligible. Another girl transferred to perry and is eligible. All without moving, so can anybody tell me what the difference is? How does it take so long for these two boys when they ruled on the two that went to knott in less than a week. Ineligible or eligible it shouldn't take 45 days each time

Better check your source. What two girls transferred to Knott? And, the one that did is ineligible. She hasn't played in a game yet for them.
The KHSAA has never been consistent with this.
Easy Wind Wrote:I'm pretty sure he came from Fleming-Neon

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/1/johnny-...d-heroics/
TheProfessor33 Wrote:The KHSAA has never been consistent with this.

I couldn't agree more Professor! It makes one wonder what the factor is that separates the situations......
Waiting on hitter to answer my questions.
knotts girls coach told me. he might have misspoke or I might have mis heard but one girl was Harrington I think and maybe the other girl he said didn't play basketball. but my point was not about eligible or ineligible it was about, how can the khsaa rule so fast when its not basketball related and rule so slow when it is. especially in boys basketball. and if shes not eligible she really shouldn't be because she didn't move she just went to another school a few miles away to play basketball. and how did the girl that went from jbs to perry get eligible. she has been to 3 different high schools in 3 years and never moved. in her papers she said the reason she changed schools was because jbs wasn't going to have a girls team. there is no way she should be eligible
Depends on what the paper work says from the sending and receiving schools.