Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 82 Perry County Central 75
Final from HCHS.

I didn't get to see this game as I've had some issues come up lately that is taking all my time and energy. Hopefully, I can get back to some normalcy soon and start watching this Black Bear team!!!

Congratulations Black Bears!!
Perry is an ok team right now but I thought it would have been Harlan county by 12. Perry must have played good
If PCC had a point guard they would be a very good team. They simply do not have one. They still have enough talent to play with and beat most teams around here but that's about it. They
Perry had all summer to find them a point guard and they never did. This Perry team is average and the region up for grabs.
Nice win Harlan County :worthy:
Congrats Bears.
All summer to find a PG? WTF is wrong with Back at the point? You would think that the past 7-8 years of Heston Beverly ball handling workouts and Lawerence Thomas's a PG would emerge. Back can play it.
Back definitely not a pg, he is a stand in the corner and shoot guard and that is it. Put your worst defender on him and tell him to stand out on 3 pt line and guard him. Richard is a much better pg and proved it in the Cordia game. Perry will be fine in this region, but that is as far as it goes. 4 or 5 teams can win the 14th this year. Losing Coach Fugate off the bench definitely doesn't help Perry either, that experience was a big help to Coach Hoskins.
Who wins the Johnson Central Vs Perry Central game, Blair has been tearing it up
Who wins Johnson Central Vs Perry Central tonight? Blair has been an a roll