Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scores From Johnson Central Panaroma
Another know any scores ?
Greenup Co. 100 Belfry 59 Final
Does anyone know how magoffin did today against PCC?
Pcc lost. Lawrence lost to knott by about 20 and jbs lost by 1 on last second shot from half court.
PCC will bounce back. Knott is going to be a top team in the 14th
Magoffin has a nice team .
Magoffin won by 6 Knott beat Lawrence by 21. Right now Knott County the team to beat in the 14th. The Combs Kid may be best player in the 14th region.
hoghead Wrote:Magoffin won by 6 Knott beat Lawrence by 21. Right now Knott County the team to beat in the 14th. The Combs Kid may be best player in the 14th region.

[Image:

]

#bandwagonkeepsgettinbigger More mash taters please!!!
Mason Blair with the big 40pt game. I look for him to lead the state in scoring this year.
I don't know about scoring but shot attempts yes . Lol . He is a good player .
Did i over look the JC vs Morgan score?
Welcome Wrote:Did i over look the JC vs Morgan score?

I think the score was 85-55.
jceagle5 Wrote:Mason Blair with the big 40pt game. I look for him to lead the state in scoring this year.

I wouldn't get too excited about it. It was against Morgan county who is extremely weak this year. Against Morgan county last year when Morgan had a decent team Blair scored 12 points and Johnson Central lost by 6. Good teams will not allow him to score 40 a night. And I think Torell Carter from Letcher County will probably lead the state in scoring this year. He averaged 26.3 ppg last year.
Don't count out Trenton Russle from magoffin. Avg 23.1 last season and will better that this season.
Fighter09 Wrote:I wouldn't get too excited about it. It was against Morgan county who is extremely weak this year. Against Morgan county last year when Morgan had a decent team Blair scored 12 points and Johnson Central lost by 6. Good teams will not allow him to score 40 a night. And I think Torell Carter from Letcher County will probably lead the state in scoring this year. He averaged 26.3 ppg last year.

Dont know about Carter, but agree on the rest.
Hornet dad Wrote:Don't count out Trenton Russle from magoffin. Avg 23.1 last season and will better that this season.

He and Lovely should both get over 20 a game this year. I think Russell will be the leading scorer in the 15th this year for sure.
Fighter09 Wrote:He and Lovely should both get over 20 a game this year. I think Russell will be the leading scorer in the 15th this year for sure.

They are the top 2 players in the 15th region in my opinion.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:PCC will bounce back. Knott is going to be a top team in the 14th

That is a stretch. Knott is closer to being the 3rd best team in their district right now.
Allsports#1 Wrote:Greenup Co. 100 Belfry 59 Final

Sure Belfry still has a few kids in football
57 District is loaded , with good teams and players . Russell , James , Blair . Then Crace , lovely . Should be a fun year .
dore20 Wrote:That is a stretch. Knott is closer to being the 3rd best team in their district right now.

[Image:

]

#boineedssomeserioushelp More mash taters please!!!
I thought JC looked pretty good, Lawrence is down this year