Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 86 Jackson 63
this game was played @ PC

Ratliff did not start :?
Sounds like they filled it up tonight.
Exciting game to watch, Ratliff didn't start but he did come in rather quckly lol.
okay i was just wondering b/c i did not attend this game
Why didn't he start?
Good win Central, need those wins for mo in tourney.
Hawks play without starter Channing Thacker (virus) and Ratliff benched for missing practice day before due to auto accident.
GREAT WIN PIKE CENTRAL PDT_061
I am very glad the Hawks i was not there to support them like I normally am i was a little under the weather but none the less great win for the hawks i am happy for the team good job guys
Jackson was suppost to be a very talented ball team also they beat Estill by 20 some pts who beat the Hawks by like 10 earlier on in the year so the Hawks must have improved
Thacker seems to always be out every year for some kind of illness. He was last year for a week and also the previous years before that. Ratliff shouldnt have got to start due to the fight he was in that day. But, him missing practice for one day was a good reason also. I wouldnt have got him in the game so quickly though. Good win overall. Hawks played like crap the first part of the game.
I agree Mario
I agree Mario
Mario i do not c how y would u bench a kid due to a fight where he did not throw a punch nor did her pervoke but that just MO. The Hawks were playing bad and Birchfield felt as if he could change the game a little bit in which he did Ratliff is a good ball player just has some issues off the court.

yes thacker has missed alot in past year.
This was an easy win for the Hawks of Central High
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:Mario i do not c how y would u bench a kid due to a fight where he did not throw a punch nor did her pervoke but that just MO. The Hawks were playing bad and Birchfield felt as if he could change the game a little bit in which he did Ratliff is a good ball player just has some issues off the court.

yes thacker has missed alot in past year.

Yea well we both know he would have threw one if it wasnt broken up. But, coach birchfield did a good job in the getting to team to start playing toward the end of the game. They did very bad the first half. They should have been beating this team by 20+. But, instead they let them play around and keep in the game. I hope this changes come tourney time or it could be an early day home for the hawks.