Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caldwell County @ Elizabethtown 11/18
Thoughts and predictions on this game ?

Caldwell County 8 -4
Elizabethtown 9 -3
Etown by 7
It should be a good close game like last year, Caldwell's offense better wake up and play better than last week, Adair county was good but Caldwell has scored more than that on every team they have played. I'm sure both teams will lay it on the line cause there is no next game for the loser.
Caldwell by 21.
Etown wins this one.
Bigger, stronger, faster.
Etown wins a tight one!

Etown - 28

Caldwell County - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Certainly won't be faster.
I have thought for awhile now that Caldwell would at least make it to semis, but not sure after the way they played friday. Maybe it will wake them up. Surely with e town beating them last year on a last second fluke play they will be fired up. Either way I think this will be a close game, flip a coin on this one.
I was a little less impressed with last Friday's outing as well.
Etown is definitely faster than Caldwell
I'm not buying it.
If trueblue has seen them both, and thinks E town is faster than Caldwell I don't see why you don't believe it.
Etown has got some key players back off injury. And from what I have seen unless Caldwell has dramatically improved, Etown is better.
Now maybe Caldwell has got better?
Friday night will tell, I am not going to pretend to be one of these people who know everything about every team in the state with instant updates.
I am basing my opinion on what I saw when we played both of them.
Caldwell beat PT with their passing game, or rather PTs inability to defend it.
On the other hand Etown beat PT upfront, running, and passing. They are a well coached, well disciplined team with good team speed and size whom I believe is firing on all cylinders at the right time.
Etown 34-27.
If Caldwell plays like they did the first half of the Mayfield game, there isn't a 3a team on this side of the state that will beat them.
Playing a complete game is the question, they should remember last year and be ready to play, knowing they had E Town beat and then that last play and how they felt afterwards. I look for another close game, sounds like Truebluefan89 knows all about them, bigger, stronger and faster. I don't think they are faster and have no way of knowing if they are stronger, bigger doesn't mean anything in high school, ask Mayfield.
☺️
missthefield Wrote:Playing a complete game is the question, they should remember last year and be ready to play, knowing they had E Town beat and then that last play and how they felt afterwards. I look for another close game, sounds like Truebluefan89 knows all about them, bigger, stronger and faster. I don't think they are faster and have no way of knowing if they are stronger, bigger doesn't mean anything in high school, ask Mayfield.

Why ask Mayfield, they have nothing to do with how this game turns out friday night. Besides your tigers are usually bigger than the Cardinals, but that doesn't stop them from winning a lot of games.
I'm using Mayfield as an example of size don't mean anything at the high school level, Mayfield usually plays schools that have a bigger enrollment and more size on the field which translates in to nothing. They still beat most teams on their schedule, I thought you would know what I meant?
I understood. Force Killbilly. He was, after all, a marine. They aren't known as scholars. Just kidding of course.
Thanks 55:HitWall:
Pulling for Caldwell but feel Etown wins another close one. Just have a bad feeling about the Tigers stopping the run in this one.
Elizabethtown trying to give Caldwell the game, Caldwell don't want it.
Caldwell County is the biggest chokers in high school football history.
last I heard was Etown up 21-10 with about 5 left in 3q.
Ineffective quarterback play for Caldwell.
Caldwell has officially quit.
etown up 28-10 w/ 6 min left in 4th
Caldwell folding like a cheap table

Etown widens lead to 35=10- w/4 left in 4th.
Final 35-10