Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Defensive in 15th
Any thoughts I would say Justice from Shelby Valley
Very good defender in justice, him and bryant pressure you all night long..
Jamie Case is just as good on defense as he is ofense...
I agree...Justice from Valley
Tha whole shelby valley team..they are a great defensive team
gamestopper11 Wrote:Tha whole shelby valley team..they are a great defensive team

I agree!!
Case from Belfry
gamestopper11 Wrote:Tha whole shelby valley team..they are a great defensive team
When Shelby Valley is allowed to hack, beat, bang, and backslap like they have been allowed to do so far this year they are a great defensive team. Now if they get called for fouls like they are supposed to, then they are a very average defensive team. So everyone is looking forward to the zebras from the 13th to get here in the Regional tourney to put a stop to all that non-sense.
Well...another foul on #10 just as I typed this......ooops, there is another hack on #3 too!!!
Best Shot Blocker = Deven Adams lol!!!!!!
bball fan Wrote:So everyone is looking forward to the zebras from the 13th to get here in the Regional tourney to put a stop to all that non-sense.

Shelby Valley didn't seem to have too much of a problem with the 13th region officiating as they defeated two of the 13th's best in Corbin and Bell
County.... at Corbin :thumpsup:
The King Wrote:Shelby Valley didn't seem to have too much of a problem with the 13th region officiating as they defeated two of the 13th's best in Corbin and Bell
County.... at Corbin :thumpsup:

That's because the 14th was calling. Just wait til Mr. Kirk and Mr. Ashhurst get a hold of them!!
bball fan Wrote:When Shelby Valley is allowed to hack, beat, bang, and backslap like they have been allowed to do so far this year they are a great defensive team. Now if they get called for fouls like they are supposed to, then they are a very average defensive team. So everyone is looking forward to the zebras from the 13th to get here in the Regional tourney to put a stop to all that non-sense.
Well...another foul on #10 just as I typed this......ooops, there is another hack on #3 too!!!

:thatsfunn
bball fan Wrote:That's because the 14th was calling. Just wait til Mr. Kirk and Mr. Ashhurst get a hold of them!!

So these are cheap refs who only call good games for the 13th region?
13th is one of the most roughest regions to play in when it comes to fouling. So you can't say that bball fan. Then again you prolly never played in the 13th.

:moon: Smile :Thumbs: Whatever.
Baller3 Wrote::moon: Smile :Thumbs: Whatever.

You've never seen them play have you?
alfus21 Wrote:You've never seen them play have you?

Yes I sure have about four or five times. To say the best defensive players in the 15th are on one time is crazy. When they play at home, they are the best defensive team because they get away with everything so I sure have seen them play as well as the other teams in the 15th and 16th and I have no preference who wins and who doesn't because I'm not originally from here so I just give honest opinions.
Baller3 Wrote:Yes I sure have about four or five times. To say the best defensive players in the 15th are on one time is crazy. When they play at home, they are the best defensive team because they get away with everything so I sure have seen them play as well as the other teams in the 15th and 16th and I have no preference who wins and who doesn't because I'm not originally from here so I just give honest opinions.

HAHAHAHAHA..you're so funny man. When they played JC, going to half time it was Shelby Valley 9 fouls JC 2. So please get your facts straight. Valley doesn't get away with anything anywhere. They play great D and you're just too into your own team to admit it.
I would like to have seen Justice guard Stepp if Valley would have beat Hazard in the WYMT. Between steals and deflections his average, just guessing would be around 14. Justice is like that knat you keep trying to get away from you.
Pikeville, Shelby Valley, Allen Central, and Paintsville are all good defensive teams.