Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 56 Knott County 00
Final. :popcorn:
Congrats to Hounds
Did the Hounds run Jones up a tree?
pjdoug Wrote:Did the Hounds run Jones up a tree?

Jones is a big tree for sure. Confusedinglepar
I think fatpat is eating his goose egg
I caught the first half then left. We were way more talented obviously, but I like the execution and focus they brought tonight!! The JV and frosh looked good too haha
FatPat is :welcome: to adopt Corbin the remaining of the seasons. COME ON FATPAT or COME ON MAN :worthy:
64SUR Wrote:FatPat is :welcome: to adopt Corbin the remaining of the seasons. COME ON FATPAT or COME ON MAN :worthy:

U sure u wanna jinx Corbin like that lol
WOWZA!!! Ole Fatpat is gonna have to put the ole Supaman Jones costume up for a while.

I sure wish we were as good as we thought we were.

MO MASHED TATERS PLZ

[Image: http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp238...perman.jpg]
Sorry, guys.

Thought I was fatpat for a second Smile
[Image:

]

Ole fatpat goin to give some props to Corby baby, wowza!!! JPC said we would be going up against another semi pro team and, yep, he was right as always. Now, we going to regroup, head back to the war room, and focus on next season baby... Just have to fuel up the RV and put a new coat of wax on the cannon.

#newjedisarebeingtrainedaswespeak More mash taters please!!!
I'm not gonna lie, fatpatfan is one of my favorite posters on this site. When i first saw the matchups for the playoffs i smiled and thought, "well I'll get to read a lot of entertaining posts this week". Best of luck to the patriots, I hope you all have a good basketball season and hopefully we'll see y'all next year.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I'm not gonna lie, fatpatfan is one of my favorite posters on this site. When i first saw the matchups for the playoffs i smiled and thought, "well I'll get to read a lot of entertaining posts this week". Best of luck to the patriots, I hope you all have a good basketball season and hopefully we'll see y'all next year.

he makes some interesting posts for sure