Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 55 Lincoln County 21
Final.......Whitley County looked very good tonight.....I think they have a small shot on winning next game against Pulaski or Harlan County. :Cheerlead
Congrats to Colonels. They played with a lot of fire in their belly tonight
64SUR Wrote:Final.......Whitley County looked very good tonight.....I think they have a small shot on winning next game against Pulaski or Harlan County. :Cheerlead

anything is possible I reckon Smile
64SUR Wrote:Final.......Whitley County looked very good tonight.....I think they have a small shot on winning next game against Pulaski or Harlan County. :Cheerlead
They have already beaten the Black bears at Harlan correct?
Yes they beat Harlan.
Anyone know how much they charged to get into the Whitley game last night? Wanting to see if they all charge the same for playoff games. Heard that the khsaa sets tickets prices once the post season starts, but didn't know if that's true.
callmecrazy33 Wrote:Anyone know how much they charged to get into the Whitley game last night? Wanting to see if they all charge the same for playoff games. Heard that the khsaa sets tickets prices once the post season starts, but didn't know if that's true.

$5
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
callmecrazy33 Wrote:Anyone know how much they charged to get into the Whitley game last night? Wanting to see if they all charge the same for playoff games. Heard that the khsaa sets tickets prices once the post season starts, but didn't know if that's true.

$5
OldJacket Wrote:$5

Thank you. I guess that answers that question. I'm told that North Laurel is charging $10 to get into the North-South game, and that's the reason given. Gotta love that Laurel county greed.
Congrats to Whitley Co. and Staff. I think you will play Pulaski in next round. Get ready. Good Luck.
Whitley wins a playoff game. Now maybe Dougie will quit his 2 year long period and start being nice.
callmecrazy33 Wrote:Thank you. I guess that answers that question. I'm told that North Laurel is charging $10 to get into the North-South game, and that's the reason given. Gotta love that Laurel county greed.

I've never been to a Whitley game that charged more than 5 dollars. I've been the several other schools that has, especially during bowl games, but Whitley has always been 5.
I think the last time I watched Whitley play at North it was 8 dollars.
Lincoln County brought a bunch of people for a 1-9 team.
North South game is only $5 tonight
The rumors aren't real
3wishes Wrote:North South game is only $5 tonight
The rumors aren't real

It is $5 now, for those wanting to go. It wasn't a rumor though. They announced it at school, but after a lot of unhappy folks, they switched it to $5.
Hope Whitley plays with the same energy and sense of purpose next week.
mysonis55 Wrote:Whitley wins a playoff game. Now maybe Dougie will quit his 2 year long period and start being nice.

I'm always nice to non- arrogant A-holes. You have CMS