3 Desales
5 O-Cath
6 Danville
7 Glasgow
7 NCC
7 Holy Cross
10 Leslie Co

What's your thoughts?
My thoughts are... UUGGHH!!! Leslie should be no lower than 7th right behind Danville... But oh well...
Bunch of pretty good teams in the class. I'm picking Mayfield until someone proves me wrong.
I Rule The World Wrote:My thoughts are... UUGGHH!!! Leslie should be no lower than 7th right behind Danville... But oh well...

They will have there chance to prove it next week....Danville will be Rowling in to the big city of Hyden.... I myself want to see a W.
When that happens, I predict the Ads will blast that butt by at least 28 points.
mysonis55 Wrote:When that happens, I predict the Ads will blast that butt by at least 28 points.

Thanks for the vote of confidence 55... We sure appreciate it..
I still think it's between NCC and Danville on the east. Danville must have had a mental lapse to let LCA back in that game. I don't think it will happen twice.
Danville in the finals could be a bad omen for Mayfield if they both get that far.
LCA has the speed to get back in games in a hurry or put teams away in a hurry.
No respect for 10-0 LCA.
mysonis55 Wrote:I still think it's between NCC and Danville on the east. Danville must have had a mental lapse to let LCA back in that game. I don't think it will happen twice.

you never watched the game so u didn't watch the second half which was a big dose of 32
Hard to earn a whole lot of respect with a schedule like this:

1a Williamsburg lit rating 76.5
1a KCD lit rating 77.2
2a Green Co lit rating 53.2
3a Estill Co lit rating 70.2
2a Walton Verona lit rating 64.9
1a Fairview lit rating 64.9
2a Middlesboro lit rating 56.4
2a Somerset lit rating 87.8
2a Danville lit rating 104.6
3a Powell Co lit rating 49.3

Normally I discuss how many teams a contender played with a lit rating above 90. Heck, they only played two teams with a lit rating above 80 and struggled with both. They only scheduled 2 games above their classification and they were both just 3a. See the top contenders schedules and then you can understand my skeptisism. They are gonna have to prove they belong over the course of the next 4 weeks.
So losing to corbin makes you better than beating KCD ? I would rather be 10 -0 and district champs than be 7-3 playing teams you think are good and losing. LCA beat the team that you said was head and shoulders better than everyone else in the region, beat them on their home field and had over 500 yards of offense including a RB who rushed over 250. How in the world is that a fluke?
I Rule The World Wrote:My thoughts are... UUGGHH!!! Leslie should be no lower than 7th right behind Danville... But oh well...
My thoughts are Leslie should consider themselves lucky that the KHSAA even considers them a member as bad as they are.
jim rome Wrote:My thoughts are Leslie should consider themselves lucky that the KHSAA even considers them a member as bad as they are.
:ChairHit:
Just remember there is a round two to this one.
mysonis55 Wrote:Just remember there is a round two to this one.

LCA is very aware , the other games where about who gets to ride a bus for the playoffs
I smell a revenge game in that one.
mysonis55 Wrote:I smell a revenge game in that one.

I smell something else
mysonis55 Wrote:I smell a revenge game in that one.

Next time around it want be close mysonis55, I know something you don't know about LCA. I maybe the water boy soon. :partyhard
You are not getting any more of our water 64.
Leslie CO. would have had an undefeated season, given the fluke win by South Laurel. This also includes a win over a very tough 5A school of Whitley Co. This team would have a great shot of an upset over Danville, if Whitaker the starting qb wasn't out for season due to injury.