Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro @ Leslie Co. 11/04/2016
Middlesboro comes to Leslie Co. to start the playoffs. Leslie comes off a win against Whitley. Middlesboro suffered a loss in their last game against Williamsburg... Who you got??
Leslie County 49
Middlesboro 07

Go Eagles :Cheerlead
Eagles by 30. Who plays quarterback for Leslie this week?
Leslie by a good bit!
Eagles by 28
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leslie County - 49

Middlesboro - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Leslie county 35-7
Eagles front line will roll over Middlesboro
Leslie County - 49

Middlesboro - 14
Jackets have limited numbers and size. They have a couple of good skill kids but nearly enough for the Eagles.
E's Army Wrote:Jackets have limited numbers and size. They have a couple of good skill kids but nearly enough for the Eagles.

I hate to say it but i agree. We have some good skill even with injuries. Up front is a combination of lack of size and age. In my opinion the jackets will come out with a good plan of attack and make some plays, in the end not enough horses and not enough physicality to win. Hats of to the jacket players and coaches very tough year but from the stands it doesn't look like either have thrown in the towel.
should be good tune up game for Leslie, Danville has no respect for Leslie Co whatsoever, I will say this when the admirals cross the bridge it won't be as easy as they think it will be
Middlesboro showed a lot of heart at Williamsburg last week. Tough game in a tough year. They could have easily quit but hung in there until the final horn. Quarterback is incredibly tough for a small kid.
Leslie Co 34 Middlesboro 6 I am curious to see how the eagles respond and play with the loss of their starting QB though.
E's Army Wrote:Middlesboro showed a lot of heart at Williamsburg last week. Tough game in a tough year. They could have easily quit but hung in there until the final horn. Quarterback is incredibly tough for a small kid.

Williamsburg gets way to much credit, they are not a great football team. We are just that bad. They are not close to what they were and will not be back there unless they get a bunch of transfers . Leslie Co. will be able to name score. I can not continue to support this. I wish the kids the best, I hate this for them. Changes from top to bottom needed here.
Leslie County will be wayyyy too much for the Jackets, good luck Eagles!

Leslie County 56
Middlesboro 14
NextGeneration Wrote:Williamsburg gets way to much credit, they are not a great football team. We are just that bad. They are not close to what they were and will not be back there unless they get a bunch of transfers . Leslie Co. will be able to name score. I can not continue to support this. I wish the kids the best, I hate this for them. Changes from top to bottom needed here.
This hurts coming from a Middlesboro fan. Williamsburg was good enough to win. These teams played close at panarama. Williamsburg has improved a bunch. Only 4 seniors on their team. Only one of those is a big contributor. Hope Middlesboro can get back to playing good football.
Sorry, but Williamsburg is like any other Class A team , cycles come and go. We get worse week to week, while others improve. Not so sure we haven't went backwards more than Williamsburg gain. I will admit they have improved. We have NOT as the season goes on. I am sure next year will be better for Williamsburg.