Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 36 Pike County Central 0
36 to nothing pikeville.
We need a new coaching staff thats for sure ive held it in all year an kept my mouth shut. But the boys don't wanna play for him dont wanna do nothing you can throw the but choose to run it up the middle everytime we dont have the line for it we have good wr's throw the ball to em dont run same thing everytime.
We go from winning 8 9 10 ball games a year to winning 3 to 4 a year we need a chapman like guy
Running the ball can create good things , look at Shelby Valley past couple of season. Those boys ran the ball , but most important they played as a team. You can go blaming coaches every time "Little Johnny" didn't get to touch the football. The best thing Pike Central can do is prepare for the playoff game. You take one game at a time, then when your season is over get back in weight room and get to work. Also if kids stay at one school and quit bouncing around to other high school thinking they are gonna me the man, well things might be more simpler. Sorry just had to rant.
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:Running the ball can create good things , look at Shelby Valley past couple of season. Those boys ran the ball , but most important they played as a team. You can go blaming coaches every time "Little Johnny" didn't get to touch the football. The best thing Pike Central can do is prepare for the playoff game. You take one game at a time, then when your season is over get back in weight room and get to work. Also if kids stay at one school and quit bouncing around to other high school thinking they are gonna me the man, well things might be more simpler. Sorry just had to rant.

Start off i dont have a little johnny that plays ive been around the game for quit a while an i know where offense has playmaker's an where it don't. All im saying is if your going to run the ball line up under center in a wing t or i formation or even single back with a couple of splits. If you run a shot gun its ok to run it ever now and then but u cant run it ever play up middle they know what ur doing. Only way to do that is if u have a line like belfry when Ur line is made for passing pass it more an when u have great wr's and im with u on the kids moveing every where they dont stay in one spot
Panthers finish the regular season at 8-2.

Pikeville will host Lynn Camp next Friday at HHF in the 1st Round of the Class A Playoffs.
congrats to Pikeville.
Congrats to Pikeville on a Great regular season! Have a feeling the 2016 Panthers are quite done though!
Congrats to the Panthers on a great job tonight.
Really impressed by this team as they have quietly progressed each week. The 8 man deep defensive front played their tails off. The offensive line who is finally healthy is playing big boy football & the interior run game is really starting to get an impressive push. Peaking at the right time Panthers, one week at a time from here on out & at home all the way through!!
Panthers could easily repeat this year
E's Army Wrote:Panthers could easily repeat this year

Let's not get carried away now E! It was a pike central game! Peaking at the right time! Confusednicker:
Dude...chill.

We'll be okay.
Gargamel Wrote:Really impressed by this team as they have quietly progressed each week. The 8 man deep defensive front played their tails off. The offensive line who is finally healthy is playing big boy football & the interior run game is really starting to get an impressive push. Peaking at the right time Panthers, one week at a time from here on out & at home all the way through!!

Agree. Wouldn't be surprised to see this team bring some more rings back to Pikeville.
Nice performance Panthers!!TongueirateSho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Big Five-0- Wrote:Agree. Wouldn't be surprised to see this team bring some more rings back to Pikeville.

I would be SHOCKED!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:I would be SHOCKED!

Confusednicker:

36-0 was the halftime score by the way. :eyeroll:
jetpilot Wrote:Confusednicker:

Yep. All the damage was done by Blake Charles and company in the first half. Second half RB were subs.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:I would be SHOCKED!

You just might be shocked....blue bird.
jetpilot Wrote:Confusednicker:

I sure hope so! GOOD NIGHT, if it took the panthers 4 QT 's to hang 36 on em I'd be more worried than I already am! Confusednicker:

Just concerned as to why your JV couldn't find the endzone in the entire second half? Guess a glimpse of more exciting things to come at Pikeville Football! :hilarious:
Hawks32 Wrote:36 to nothing pikeville.
We need a new coaching staff thats for sure ive held it in all year an kept my mouth shut. But the boys don't wanna play for him dont wanna do nothing you can throw the but choose to run it up the middle everytime we dont have the line for it we have good wr's throw the ball to em dont run same thing everytime.

This is a joke. Eric is one of the best coaches in the mountains who has great coaching experience. He's played for hall of fame coaches, as well as coached with them. He led Shelby Valley out of the toilet into state conversation. Be glad you have a coach like Eric Ratliff instead of a Shawn Thacker or a JPC that is constantly getting into trouble.
Big Five-0- Wrote:You just might be shocked....blue bird.

Im doubting it! Paintsville learned real quick to remember to check under the bed before they put a team to sleep last time we played! Won't be another 4th qt like that happening any time soon especially when we've got a team blown out!

Oh I forgot your PEAKING! :hilarious:
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:I sure hope so! GOOD NIGHT, if it took the panthers 4 QT 's to hang 36 on em I'd be more worried than I already am! Confusednicker:

Just concerned as to why your JV couldn't find the endzone in the entire second half? Guess a glimpse of more exciting things to come at Pikeville Football! :hilarious:

Probably same reason y'all only put up 36 on Fairview. Even our JV scored on them. Why didn't your JV score on them?Confusedhh:
Good to see your belief in your panthers runs deep! Just not sure there's enough belief in the world to get your down panthers through this one! Paintsville didn't take a step back from last season as you seen first hand! Wasn't no 1 point ballgame this year were talkin about!
Real Badman Wrote:This is a joke. Eric is one of the best coaches in the mountains who has great coaching experience. He's played for hall of fame coaches, as well as coached with them. He led Shelby Valley out of the toilet into state conversation. Be glad you have a coach like Eric Ratliff instead of a Shawn Thacker or a JPC that is constantly getting into trouble.

I played for Eric for a few year's and the man is football smart. Just give it time PC will have a good program. I look at the progress SV had the few years Eric was there and it was great. So we will be ok.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Good to see your belief in your panthers runs deep! Just not sure there's enough belief in the world to get your down panthers through this one! Paintsville didn't take a step back from last season as you seen first hand! Wasn't no 1 point ballgame this year were talkin about!
We will see. Good luck to the Tigers this weekend.
As I'm sure most if not all faithful Tiger fans will agree, you gotta win at the Big House before you can talk this much smack Blue Bird. Fly away little birdie. Fly fly away!! 😎
docakers Wrote:As I'm sure most if not all faithful Tiger fans will agree, you gotta win at the Big House before you can talk this much smack Blue Bird. Fly away little birdie. Fly fly away!! 😎

Big house? As I've said! Congrats to Pikeville! That was last year Bub! This is this year! You can't drag the trophy out every year! It doesn't work like that! It's a year by year sport son, meaning every year you must prove yourself yet again! After the beating we gave the Panthers this year I think I'm able to talk plenty!