Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replacing South Floyd & Allen Central
With Floyd Central starting. Any predictions who would replace South Floyd in they're district in Class A, and would any one replace Allen Central seeing they have plenty of teams still in that district?
when phelps comes back in district play it will even that district out, i don't see them trying to replace allen central because it would work things out where they already got to many teams in that district already would even it out. Thats my opinion tho i have no clue what they will do they do some weird things down there lol
I was thinking as much. I think Floyd Central will have better start then most like Perry, Letcher and East Ridge. Will be fun to see how it turns out considering some P-burg players are wanting to go there. I can see Phelps going back in district.
Phelps in Class A, and depending on enrollment Floyd Central may stay in the distinct Allen Central is in now
So will Floyd Central be 2A...or 3A??
Redneck Wrote:Phelps in Class A, and depending on enrollment Floyd Central may stay in the distinct Allen Central is in now

Floyd Central is already slated to join 3A District 6 with Belfry, Pike Central, and Lawrence Co. to even out that district.
I don't see Floyd Central being as good as Letcher Central. Whitesburg and Neon were down when the schools closed, but they had a lot more football tradition and a very good coach when the school opened.
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:Floyd Central is already slated to join 3A District 6 with Belfry, Pike Central, and Lawrence Co. to even out that district.

Thanks Wildcat, I hadn't seen or heard anything about that.