8 Knox Central
9 John Hardin
10 Ashland

What's your thoughts?
Looks good to me. Go JC.
5 East & 5 West.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Ashland hanging in there at 10. They were bad early this year but have improved into a very solid team.
JC to the east vs whomever to the west. JC just might win their trophy
Great job! These are the best rankings from the entire season. Well done.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
T2T top 10
1. Franklin Simpson
2. Johnson Central
3. South Warren
4. Hopkinsville
5. Rockcastle
6. Shelby Co.
7. Wayne Co.
8, John Hardin
9 Ashland
10 Collins

6 West 4 East.
1 Johnson Central
2 Franklin Simpson
3 South Warren
4 Rockcastle
5 Wayne Co
6 Knox Central
7 Hopkinsville
8 Shelby Co.
9 John Hardin
10 Collins
10 Ashland

Johnson Central is the clear cut #1 4A team.
Ah I like Collins and Ashland but I think Ashland gets that spot.
looks a lot like last year except South has some Ls and Ashland Was 3 .South wasn't 1 till Belfry whipped JC then South moved to one This year FS will move to number one .I would be very leary of South especially if they beat FS in playoffs.
Opana Wrote:Ah I like Collins and Ashland but I think Ashland gets that spot.
Ashland gets JC this week and I will make them top 3 but for now, think Collins better.
Johnson Central
Franklin Simpson
Rockcastle
South Warren
Hopkinsville
Wayne
Ashland
John Hardin
Shelby
Knox Central
FBfan4life Wrote:JC to the east vs whomever to the west. JC just might win their trophy

IMO...it will be Johnson Central vs. Franklin Simpson. That will be a WAR. At this point I would probably hedge towards FS. IMO, their road has been a little tougher.
I have had FS on top of JC all year. FS road to finals will be a difficult one. Has to play some really good schools and semi on road. JC, on the other hand will walk thru the playoffs till BG. I don't see anyone beating JC at JC.
Tommy2tone Wrote:I have had FS on top of JC all year. FS road to finals will be a difficult one. Has to play some really good schools and semi on road. JC, on the other hand will walk thru the playoffs till BG. I don't see anyone beating JC at JC.

Where would FS have to play in the semi's?
They will play 3 at home and then the long drive north and who knows who that will be.
Franklin Simpson has the two best wins of 4A team, Greenwood and South Warren. They have a legit claim for #1 at this point.
Flying High Wrote:Franklin Simpson has the two best wins of 4A team, Greenwood and South Warren. They have a legit claim for #1 at this point.
I for one totally agree.