Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski county at Southwestren
Iam4thecats Wrote:A lot of talk out of one side in this matchup and a silent business attitude out of the other. The last 3 years the business side has prevailed.

Pretty sure SW won the district Title two years ago.
Willie Turnover Wrote:Pretty sure SW won the district Title two years ago.

You're right, they sure did, held Pulaski scoreless, but I can't blame anyone outside of the county for forgetting since Pulaski won the state championship that year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
jim rome Wrote:At the beginning of the season I would have said 2. As the season has developed I would honestly say they have 5 players that are the best in the state at their position. Pruitt QB, Fanning D-line, Lemmon LB, Vaught WR, Edwards RB.

[Image: https://s15.postimg.org/ax8rgfo57/Donald..._Wrong.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
MVPSportsChannel.com will be carrying the game live. There will be 2 separate feeds, 1for Southwestern and 1 for Pulaski County. Simply click on the the LIVE BROADCAST button at the top of the home page, then click on either PC or SW logo to listen to the feed you want to hear. PC pre-game at 7pm, SW pre-game 7:15pm. The EXCLUSIVE home Southwestern and Pulaski County sports MVPSportsChannel.com
Southwestern by 2 scores. I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Who played in Bowling Green?

You mean the year they lost in the playoffs and Pulaski won the 5a gold?
In honor of Larry "Tickler" French getting his 300th win tonight we will be giving away Larry Bobble Head Dolls to the first 300 fans at the gate.