Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian @ Danville 10/21/16
LCA....

A late special teams TD is the difference.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Last year and this year are to different things, LCA was mostly sophomore last year and now are Jrs and are better team. Danville is not as good as last year but still very good. Last year games really have nothing to do with this year
FBfan4life Wrote:Let's just say we will revisit this post on Friday night around 2300 hrs and compare our comments... Especially that " Running Clock " comment Confusednicker:
That running clock comment is true for last year. It more than likely won't be this year, but if Danville comes focused and ready to play then Danville will be District Champion at about 2200 hours:biggrin:
RTL Wrote:Last year and this year are to different things, LCA was mostly sophomore last year and now are Jrs and are better team. Danville is not as good as last year but still very good. Last year games really have nothing to do with this year
This is a different year,Danville is better on offense, maybe not quite as strong on defense, though they did hold Somerset to 7 points. It should be a good game and hopefuly bring out the best in both teams.
FBfan4life Wrote::worthy: Aaahhhhhh DUH, but last time I checked the city of DANVILLE and Danville High School is in Boyle County, so in turn a school in Boyle Co :ChairHit:
Like I said they are in Boyle County, But not another Boyle Co. School. You don't understand the rivalry between the two schools, thus your comments.:lame:
After seeing both I'll offer this insight:

Danville is the better football team; LCA is the more unconventional football team. Nothing LCA does defensively will give the admirals a whole lot of problems. LCA struggled to stop Doan and the Cornett kids from Somerset because they have good speed. Danville has that kind of speed at almost every skill position and they have a solid interior as well.

Harris is a good running back, finds the creases and you cannot load the box on Danville because they throw the ball really well.

LCA has a two headed monster in the backfield with 12 and 32, both in tandem can create problems for opposing defenses but with Danvilles overall team speed I don't see it becoming much of an issue. 32 may get his, 12 may get his but I don't see both getting theirs in one night against Danville.

Somerset played both teams really close, couldn't make the plays late to close out the LCA game and the offense was a no show against Danville. Danville is the better football team although I'd rather play LCA again in round two as I believe all three teams will win their opening playoff games by large margins.
SomeBunnyFan_10 Wrote:Having seen both heads up I'm taking Danville. LCA nowhere as quick as the Ads, plus the Ads will control the line of scrimmage, Ads defense is much stronger than LCA. Defense will win this one Ads by Two scores.

4 of 5 skill position starters for LCA on State Champion Track Team this year, that competed against Danville and smoked them. Speed kills, but not when it's even.
LCA wasn't able to run the football last year against the Ads. LCA will need to run the football to win. I think Ads have advantage with their defensive front.

ADS 24
LCA 21
Too much speed. Danville wins by 14 +
I'm not much on a 2 Qb system but it seem to be working for LCA #12 Logan Nieves is as quicker Qb I have seen this year and #10 Brayden Miller is calm in the pocket as anybody I have seen this year. Wow what a nice problem to have. LCA Is loaded with WR with speed Draydon Burton,Caelan Lebryk,Wade Drake and Ryan Stucky who only play in 4 games this year. ( Remember the name Ryan Stucky and Caelan Lebryk ) RB Dillion Wheatley is the real deal at Rb/WR....I want everybody to know I have seen both team play this year and LCA did impressed me more On offense than Danville. Now defense I will give the edge to Danville. I just don't see a lot of defense out of either team in this one.....LCA vs DANVILLE SPEED IN A SHOOTOUT.....TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
Danville's speed better than Somerset, Somerset speed equal or better than LCA.
SomeBunnyFan_10 Wrote:Danville's speed better than Somerset, Somerset speed equal or better than LCA.

Are you sure we watched the same game the other night besides Jordan Doan thats all the speed I seen in Somerset. :igiveup:....With that said somerset could make a big a run in the playoffs. ...This district is loaded with three good 2A team. :Cheerlead
Danville 27 Lexington Christian 20
CharleTweeder Wrote:4 of 5 skill position starters for LCA on State Champion Track Team this year, that competed against Danville and smoked them. Speed kills, but not when it's even.
Track season doesn't start til spring.:moon:
CharleTweeder Wrote:4 of 5 skill position starters for LCA on State Champion Track Team this year, that competed against Danville and smoked them. Speed kills, but not when it's even.

The quickest kid that will be on the field Friday night will be playing for Danville and didn't run track last season.
64SUR Wrote:Are you sure we watched the same game the other night besides Jordan Doan thats all the speed I seen in Somerset. :igiveup:....With that said somerset could make a big a run in the playoffs. ...This district is loaded with three good 2A team. :Cheerlead

I don't know 64, maybe you were in the bathroom when the Bunnies wideouts were getting behind the Lca Dbs.. Happened on at least 3 plays and we connected on 2 of them, but you're right on one thing, Doan was way quicker.
SomeBunnyFan_10 Wrote:I don't know 64, maybe you were in the bathroom when the Bunnies wideouts were getting behind the Lca Dbs.. Happened on at least 3 plays and we connected on 2 of them, but you're right on one thing, Doan was way quicker.

Remember I said defense isn't good for both teams Danville and LCA. That's why I said a shootout TongueirateSho
Except Danville's D is pretty good. They've given up less points on the season than LCA against a much tougher schedule.
FBfan4life Wrote:Let's just say we will revisit this post on Friday night around 2300 hrs and compare our comments... Especially that " Running Clock " comment Confusednicker:

Let's just say you'll be having bird for supper and crying in your beer.
SomeBunnyFan_10 Wrote:I don't know 64, maybe you were in the bathroom when the Bunnies wideouts were getting behind the Lca Dbs.. Happened on at least 3 plays and we connected on 2 of them, but you're right on one thing, Doan was way quicker.

Again Bunny Hopper fan touting their team after 2 distric wins in 3 years.
A lot of people where wrong in this thread(64 was dead on) actually Wheatley was the best player on the field and one of the fastest if not the fastest player on the field and yes track speed does count,overall team speed very even. As much as I like this Danville team, I really hate watching them play defense, they tackle with their head down and go for the knees, already had neck fracture last year, very scary stuff
bump
RoShamBo Wrote:Except Danville's D is pretty good. They've given up less points on the season than LCA against a much tougher schedule.

42 points ?
ThinThirty Wrote:That running clock comment is true for last year. It more than likely won't be this year, but if Danville comes focused and ready to play then Danville will be District Champion at about 2200 hours:biggrin:

A day late and a dollar short, but I am here. Now what was that again about a running clock and being district champion again at @2200 hrs????? :hilarious:
pjdoug Wrote:Let's just say you'll be having bird for supper and crying in your beer.

Again, sorry I am a day late and a dollar short, but what was that comment about eating bird and crying in my beer???? I guess LCA did have the better skill and faster players. :hilarious:
Wow...Just looking back at some of these predictions, what was some of you posters thinking about slow down speed or what. Confusednicker: Crow season is here TongueirateSho Man Up or see Y'all in another speed predictions thread. :lmao:
Anyone can get lucky once 64.
mysonis55 Wrote:Anyone can get lucky once 64.

Well you are 0-2 against LCA in the last 2 weeks......You should have said 64SUR anyone can get lucky twice, guessed you will be picking powell county this week want you.. Confusednicker: LCA is 9-0 right now thats 9 wins on my predictions this year looking for #10 this week....If you want a piece of this I will start a predictions thread. :lmao:
I didn't make a prediction, but I'll admit that I was off about Danville's D. Maybe LCA's offense really is just that good.

Also, there is a score thread.