Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry v.s Pike Central 2/6-POSTPONED
Belfry will take on Pike Central at the Hawks Nest this tuesday at 7:30. This will decide who will take the number one seed in the 60th District tourney. Jamie Case is now eligable to play and will be playing for Belfry. Predictions????

Belfry by 10+
Belfry by 9.
Case will choke it off...
well seeing how his season has been the most consistent of any player in the region I believe he will do just fine...
Belfry, and why has Case been out?
Broke team rules...but he handled his situation in a positive way and is already practicing again...
PC by 20
JD18 Wrote:PC by 20

That is the funniest thing I have eve read, Pike Central only beat piarist by 15, an you say they are going to beat Belfry (with Case) by 20, lol, good stuff....
Nah PC dont impress me this year. They have to shoot the ball well to stay in this game. I will take Belfry by 8-10. PC when they dont shoot well is horible, and pretty good when they get hot from outside.
Belfry by 15+
kyr450 Wrote:Belfry by 15+

Belfry 72-61
Can anyone tell me why Case is back at school and playing already and Chad Steele isn't? I know Steele was kicked off the team but why did Case have to serve a shorter suspension? I honestly dont' even think Pike Co. has had school for 10 days since that all went down.
Belfry by 12
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Coach Wrote:Can anyone tell me why Case is back at school and playing already and Chad Steele isn't? I know Steele was kicked off the team but why did Case have to serve a shorter suspension? I honestly dont' even think Pike Co. has had school for 10 days since that all went down.

Chad got in trouble for the 2nd time.. Would have been the same, if Chad hadn't been kicked off..

And yes, It has been 10 days.
Belfry by 15+
Im going to say Pike Central by 3
The first meeting I honestly felt Belfry was a good 15 points better than Pike Central but they let PC come back. Being that this game is at Central I will take Belfry by 8.
Is this game still on???
Radio just announced this game is CANCLED....don't know when the game is rescheduled...
Game will be played Thursday Feb. 15th