Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ft. Knox
0%
McCreary Central
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ft. Knox @ McCreary Central 10/7
Who wins and why ?
Long drive for Fort Knox to play..:yikes:

McCreary County 49
Fort Knox 06
Raiders by 20
Raiders win big as they want too
McCreary Central scoring about 45 a game. I see no let up here. McCreary 45 Ft. Knox 12.
Raiders by 21...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raiders line up and run over Fort Knox.
Saw where Berea and Ft. Knox are a .1 on the 1A power rankings today in the Lexington paper. I'm not going to say who wins because I'm a jinx.
papagrit Wrote:Saw where Berea and Ft. Knox are a .1 on the 1A power rankings today in the Lexington paper. I'm not going to say who wins because I'm a jinx.

I don't think a Jinx could change the outcome of this game, Raiders roll, payback for a whooping took last year.:flame:
Beat down Raider style.
I like Raiders big in this game. That would put us at 6-2 with Thomas Walker and Harlan left on schedule. Shot at being 8-2 How Great would that be ??????????????
Cellking Wrote:I like Raiders big in this game. That would put us at 6-2 with Thomas Walker and Harlan left on schedule. Shot at being 8-2 How Great would that be ??????????????

If they win two more it will be best record in School history, correct ?
The Cross Movement Wrote:If they win two more it will be best record in School history, correct ?

That is correct. Remember the 7 win season came in District play. Good Luck Raiders get Ft. Knox and win out 1 game at a time.:Thumbs:
McCreary Centrals best team they've ever had is this years team. Sorry,Mr. Clinton. :Thumbs::igiveup:
WinterStorm88 Wrote:McCreary Centrals best team they've ever had is this years team. Sorry,Mr. Clinton. :Thumbs::igiveup:

I'm not falling for that trap. No way to prove it either way. I'll let the experts like you decide who was best. Hope Central wins out. 8-2 would look very good.:biggrin:
Cellking Wrote:I'm not falling for that trap. No way to prove it either way. I'll let the experts like you decide who was best. Hope Central wins out. 8-2 would look very good.:biggrin:

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote::thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn

Who you laughing at Me or Him ?????? :redboxer:
Clinton Gay had a pretty good bunch
Cellking Wrote:Who you laughing at Me or Him ?????? :redboxer:

At the Expert Coach. LOL 2009 Team won seven games in District Play.:Thumbs:
E's Army Wrote:Clinton Gay had a pretty good bunch

Watts, Roark, Goins, Triplett and that bunch were very good.:igiveup:
2009 McCreary central Football Schedule:
Pineville (4-7); W
Edmonton (6-5); W
Wayne (4-7); W
Leslie (3-8); W
Knox (7-5); L
Powell (2-9); W
Mad South (1-9); W
Rockcastle (5-7); L
Bell County (12-2); L
Lynn Camp (4-7); W
PLAYOFFS: Lawrence (12-1); L

Seems to me that district play didn't matter. Your team only beat one team over .500 (6-5) and lost in the first round of district. McCreary's schedule wasn't that much better in 2009 than this years schedule, Mr. Clinton. By the way Sportsfantic or Celling, which ever you're using Clinton.:happysmile:Confusednicker:Confusednicker::biglmao:
WinterStorm88 Wrote:2009 McCreary central Football Schedule:
Pineville (4-7); W
Edmonton (6-5); W
Wayne (4-7); W
Leslie (3-8); W
Knox (7-5); L
Powell (2-9); W
Mad South (1-9); W
Rockcastle (5-7); L
Bell County (12-2); L
Lynn Camp (4-7); W

Seems to me that district play didn't matter. Your team only beat one team over .500 (6-5) and lost in the first round of district. McCreary's schedule wasn't that much better in 2009 than this years schedule, Mr. Clinton. By the way Sportsfantic or Celling, which ever you're using Clinton.:happysmile:Confusednicker:Confusednicker::biglmao:

I've never hid behind an assumed name, like others. I hope McCreary Wins out and finishes the season at 8-2 which would be best record in History of School. I work everyday to help these kids and support them in everyway possible. What do you do except run that mouth???? You know where I live, come on over and we can discuss some things face to face. Oh!!m got to go got to take some things for sale to the concession stand for the game tonight.:Thumbs:
WinterStorm88 Wrote:2009 McCreary central Football Schedule:
Pineville (4-7); W
Edmonton (6-5); W
Wayne (4-7); W
Leslie (3-8); W
Knox (7-5); L
Powell (2-9); W
Mad South (1-9); W
Rockcastle (5-7); L
Bell County (12-2); L
Lynn Camp (4-7); W

Mod: seems to me like this Genius just broke the rules by trying to bring a identity out to public.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Watts, Roark, Goins, Triplett and that bunch were very good.:igiveup:
Most of the people down there fills the same way. He is a joke leaving in dream world. Cell king is so jealous of coach ford. Coach Ford better watch out ,if they they get to 7 games.
Anyone have a score from stearns ?