Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1A State Finals 07'
So who does everyone think will be there...??? I think it is really up for grabs this year since the resizing of the schools and switching of districts. Really there arent any private schools left, so which 1a school makes it???

My Predictions any of these could make it)

1.Beechwood(prolly my favorite)
2.LCA
3.Raceland
4.Mayfield
5.Frankfort
6.Hazard
7.Pikeville
LCA and Beechwood
A Decent Lineman Wrote:So who does everyone think will be there...??? I think it is really up for grabs this year since the resizing of the schools and switching of districts. Really there arent any private schools left, so which 1a school makes it???

My Predictions any of these could make it)

1.Beechwood(prolly my favorite)
2.LCA
3.Raceland
4.Mayfield
5.Frankfort
6.Hazard
7.Pikeville

It's really to early to be making predictions, no one know's what will happen next year, but if I had to guess, I would say Beechwood will be a deffinate to go to state next year, assuming everyone stays healthy and injury free through the whole season. As for the other side of the bracket, I honestly couldn't say, Pikeville,Hazard,LCA, and Raceland of course would be the favorites to go to the Pizza Box.
Oh btw ADlinemen, you forgot Louisville Holy Cross on your list, I know those guys want to go just like everyone else.
Panther#42 Wrote:It's really to early to be making predictions, no one know's what will happen next year, but if I had to guess, I would say Beechwood will be a deffinate to go to state next year, assuming everyone stays healthy and injury free through the whole season. As for the other side of the bracket, I honestly couldn't say, Pikeville,Hazard,LCA, and Raceland of course would be the favorites to go to the Pizza Box.
Oh btw ADlinemen, you forgot Louisville Holy Cross on your list, I know those guys want to go just like everyone else.

yea...my bad I forgot they were 1a too...they'll be a force next year...
Its way to early! Why even start to make prediction when you havent even seen these teams practise or play their first game.
Buckeyex7x Wrote:Its way to early! Why even start to make prediction when you havent even seen these teams practise or play their first game.

Yea, it might be too early to tell FOR SURE. But as for right now, since there is nothing else to do until we put on the pads again in like 6 months, we could talk about and guess and predict who MIGHT make it there.