Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County 26 Allen Central 08
Final. :Cheerlead
Congrats Eagles
AC could not beat a team on Williamsburg's schedule.
E's Army Wrote:AC could not beat a team on Williamsburg's schedule.

don't look like Williamsburg is beating many of them either
Fat pat told u so
big dawg, small yard Wrote:don't look like Williamsburg is beating many of them either

Good one!
patsfan01 Wrote:Fat pat told u so

fatpat is jealous that we scored and they couldn't against leslie co is all that was
Lol we will see u on the last home game u ever play, tell us then what u think.
patsfan01 Wrote:Lol we will see u on the last home game u ever play, tell us then what u think.
yes u will see us but cameron jones will feel us in minus yardage as he has had all year every game love his rushing stats. check out the stats ours against leslie and knott central against leslie see how they match up then run your mouth water girl
patsfan01 Wrote:Lol we will see u on the last home game u ever play, tell us then what u think.

we had 264 knott central had 7 wow they was on top of their game there wasn't they hmm sounds like a top notched team to me
Talk about the Knott game. You talked a lot about the Leslie game before you played them too. Don't seem to be now
StarLord Wrote:Talk about the Knott game. You talked a lot about the Leslie game before you played them too. Don't seem to be now

its over why talk about it we lost they was the better team last night all i can say and i have said that. if u want to hear crying wait until we play knott county they seem to like crying lol
big dawg, small yard Wrote:don't look like Williamsburg is beating many of them either

AC would be winless if they played Willisamsburg's schedule. Good luck on your schedule next year.
Congrats to Coach Melton and Eagles. Finish strong.
Small dawg,
You don't seem to get the point. I'm saying you talked a lot about how bad Allen Central would beat Leslie. That people picking Leslie by 14 or more would eat crow. After Leslie easily beat Allen Central, understandably you were quiet.

Now you are doing the same with Knott. Didn't want you to develop a pattern.
big dawg, small yard Wrote:we had 264 knott central had 7 wow they was on top of their game there wasn't they hmm sounds like a top notched team to me

Knott had 84 yards on 16 carries they fell behind early so they tried to throw ball first game of the season worked out a lot of kinks so far
E's Army Wrote:AC would be winless if they played Willisamsburg's schedule. Good luck on your schedule next year.

since ur doing ur homework AC won't exist next year good luck with urs i am sure it will be easier than theirs since they will be in belfry district. which will be tough just starting out as a combine school and way over rated it will barely be a 2A school and they stuck them in 3A already
StarLord Wrote:Small dawg,
You don't seem to get the point. I'm saying you talked a lot about how bad Allen Central would beat Leslie. That people picking Leslie by 14 or more would eat crow. After Leslie easily beat Allen Central, understandably you were quiet.

they beat AC but if u find a way to watch the game it wasn't easy they earned it.

long time before we get to that bridge to we will burn it when we get to it, as far as leslie county goes the boys had it in their head they was beat before they stepped on the field the other night and that is something that beats u before u ever start to prepare for a team.
Knew you were closing. That is called sarcasm. But seriously I am one who hates to see community schools go by the wayside. Communities lose their identity when they lose their schools. Good luck to AC the rest of the year. I hope they go out with a memorable year.
patsfan01 Wrote:Fat pat told u so

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!!!
I saw more Allen Central football shirts this past weekend at Apple Days than I have in my entire life.

It would be great for their school to see them make a deep playoff run in their final season.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
From 1998 through 2015.... AC only has one playoff win, in 2009 vs. Pineville.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Congrats Leslie County! Allen Central Keep your heads up!
TheTigersEye Wrote:Good one!

Come from the King of Homecoming invites this is rich.