Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin @ knott county 9-30-16
Magoffin 32
Knott 18
Knott will bounce back this week and realize they need to run the ball...

Kcc 50 magoffin 12
Pats by 6
Knott Co. Wins
Knott County Central - 47

Magoffin County - 28
Not - 42
The Fighting Larry Flint's - 12
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
KNOTT COUNTY CENTRAL Confusedinglepar
Knott county central
Don't think knott can stop the Williams boy from running all over them.
Don't think Maggoffin can stop Jacobs .last game at home he had 6 TDs . Knott 65 Maggoffin 13 . Another Early running clock .
Last home game you played Betsy layne, will not be like that against MC. Running clock is a joke. Let's be realistic.
Knott central in a close game!

Knott 36
Magoffin 28
Hornet dad Wrote:Last home game you played Betsy layne, will not be like that against MC. Running clock is a joke. Let's be realistic.

U beat Betsy Layne by 14, I think u are wrong Hornet dad this one gets ugly fast if the Patriots come to play
I think it will be a close game , KCC hasn't beat anyone respectable yet. I hope you guys go in thinking you can blow us out. It's easier to pop a balloon when it's full of it.
Knott 48 Magoffin 20
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1bcnk1.jpg] Wowza! Time to rise Patriot Nation! Ole Fatpat trying to spread the love baby like Superman spreads the ball in Air Raid! Ole Fatpat and the Patriots be spoiling Mccoffins party coming to GTW stadium! JPC breaking out the ground troops with Locomotive Luke and the Air Raid brutha! DC3,The Kid,and the Wonder Twins be running all night bruh! Boi,Fatpat getting pumped and GTW be like that cake is baby! #mccoffingetstaterstruckedbruh More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1bfb2z.jpg] Triple Wowza! Ole Fatpat was at GTW and looked over and saw JPC,Obammy,and Bushy coming out of the hills on Perkins Madden road! Boi,it's about to get real and ole Fatpat getting pumped up! JPC letting all the arsenal out of the bag! Shabab! Patriot Nation starting a march from the mini mall to Hindman bruh! Hitting the concession stands wide open! #warwednesdayhasbegun More mash tatersplease!!!
Knott central on the road have been solid... I think they win a close game.

Knott - 20
MC-6
First off football is a TEAM sport. It shouldn't matter "who" scores.....or "how" and until we all get passed this childish attitude//behavior we will never have a winning program. Support the "Patriots".....all of them. Individual stats mean absolutely nothing outside of bragging rights in Hindman.....Personally I am hoping for more for these kids. That being said....GO PATRIOTS.....
Kc 42
mc 14
clueless Wrote:First off football is a TEAM sport. It shouldn't matter "who" scores.....or "how" and until we all get passed this childish attitude//behavior we will never have a winning program. Support the "Patriots".....all of them. Individual stats mean absolutely nothing outside of bragging rights in Hindman.....Personally I am hoping for more for these kids. That being said....GO PATRIOTS.....

Well said and that's a problem at this point of the season this team has tons of potential with that said unless they come together as a TEAM it will end up a disappointment this season
In another match up of two Breathitt County boys, I look for Knott to bounce back this week in a big way. I think the Hornets are improving under Coach Combs, but they still have a long way to go. I look for Knott to run the ball more this week and be more aggressive on defense. I think Magoffin is headed in the right direction under Combs, but it's going to take a little bit of time. With that being said, I look for Knott to have a big offensive outing and come away with the win. Knott wins 45-21. Good luck to both teams.
I had the opportunity to watch the Beatsy lane game on TVS . It wasn't very exciting . I did notice the commentators mention a kids name about breaking or matching a record .I think that the Coach should have played his subs instead of focusing on breaking records .Every game is going to have stats and if they have stat leaders I think these kids need to be reconized . WYMT has done a very good job at this .No it's not just bragging rights in Hindman .Stats are looked at all over the state .I think Kcc has several leading the state right now . Knott co. Should be proud of these kids . Sounds more like jeleous parents than the kids . I wish you guys luck . KCC football has came a long way the last couple of years .Very proud of these kids .
Knott
clueless Wrote:First off football is a TEAM sport. It shouldn't matter "who" scores.....or "how" and until we all get passed this childish attitude//behavior we will never have a winning program. Support the "Patriots".....all of them. Individual stats mean absolutely nothing outside of bragging rights in Hindman.....Personally I am hoping for more for these kids. That being said....GO PATRIOTS.....

[Image:

]

Ole fatpat is there with you bruh! JPC has masterminded a team with Superman Jones leading the way, wowza! Got McCoffin coming in tomorrow with a bunch of hornet daddies packing their water. Ole grandmama is getting fired up as she's headed to the Piggy Poke tonight for some grub and to the HoCo beatdown tomorrow night. It's futbol time at GTW baby. Hearing snoop dog may be in the house, triple wowza!!!

#piggypoketatersandgrandmasgonewild More mash taters please!!!
True that it won't be like Betsy Layne, but MC barely beat them lol not trashing them but just stating facts
[Image:

]

Time to Rise Patriot Nation!!!! We welcome the hornet daddies and the McCoffin team into GTW tonight as ole fatpat will be rockin to the free world with our band on Hoco night, boi...........

Cannon is loaded like the baked tater I ate last night for a snack, wowza!!! JPC says he is going to throw the ball all night long bolz. Said our bois better have their hands up cause Superman Jones has the green light to lock and load. It will be a record night for the Kidd. We scored a bunch on ole betsy. Going to see if our scoreboard will hit the century mark.

#mccoffinswillbefulloftaterstonight More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1bjwjw.jpg] Double Wowza! Ole Fatpat and the entourage been in espionage mode in Sallysville checking out the Hornets! Ole Fatpat got to give props to the county for the funeral home! Ole Fatpat be hollering back all night long for my Pats! #throatsprayandtatersareshaba More mash taters please!!!
[Image:

]

Pats by 35

#mashtatersnowangelsathalftime More mash taters please!!!
[Image:

]

More mash taters please!!!