Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 36 Williamsburg 3
Paintsville's offense started out slow but quickly found their footing putting up 36 unanswered points on the board in the 2nd quarter alone, starting a running clock just before the half, senching another 5-0 start for Paintsville! The Tigers showed their strength in their passing game and their Defense made it extremely difficult for the Yellowjackets to gain much in the way of yards tonight!

Another long bus ride for Paintsville next week as they head to Bourbon County to try to add their 6th win of the season! Hopefully we start putting those numbers up on the scoreboard in the 1st quarter in Bourbon and not wait till the 2nd!! Work hard Tigers!! :Thumbs:
Glad this one is over now Williamsburg makes a run for district Confusedinglepar Congratulations Paintsville Confusedinglepar
Not a big surprise. Williamsburg still pretty good...
I would say Paitsville is going to take that little team on a trip to BG in December. Then we will find out just how good the west can be.
Congrats to Paintsville. They have a really good bunch. Lots of pieces. I would be very surprised if they did not win the East.
Congrats to Paintsville, very impressive team, good luck and hope you run the table and bring one home to the mountains...
Got to catch up with former Jacket Coach Glenn Reeves and talk to one of my favorite Wildcats Joey Couch...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:Congrats to Paintsville, very impressive team, good luck and hope you run the table and bring one home to the mountains...
Got to catch up with former Jacket Coach Glenn Reeves and talk to one of my favorite Wildcats Joey Couch...

Coach Reeves has been a great addition to the Paintsville Staff!
mysonis55 Wrote:I would say Paitsville is going to take that little team on a trip to BG in December. Then we will find out just how good the west can be.

I was criticized all summer of how good I thought Paintsville was going to be and I was told no.. I'm not a Paintsville fan but I know what they returned with a year experience they would be just as good..