Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central @ South Floyd
who you got and why
From what little I've seen from these 2 I'll take AC 24-12! Allen Central has some meat pushing the ball down field and I think they will be to tuff for SF D to bring down!
Allen Central - 43

South Floyd - 7
AC by 24
The battle of Floyd Central.....
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
It's gonna be weird for these teams to play each other this season, then be team mates next season.
Allen Central- 56

South Floyd- 6
Allen Central 55
South Floyd 06

:yikes::yikes::yikes:
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:From what little I've seen from these 2 I'll take AC 24-12! Allen Central has some meat pushing the ball down field and I think they will be to tuff for SF D to bring down!

got a lot of faith in SF or none in AC one or the other to think that score will be close
Allen Central wins by as many as they want. I truly believe, Allen Central has a shot at upsetting Prestonsburg this year. They are big and physical up front and they have the athletes to give the Blackcats some problems this year. I think Leslie County is the best team in the district, but Allen Central isn't too far behind. The Rebels take care of business in this one, 49-7.
I would love to see Allen Central beat Prestonsburg in their final season.
AC can set the margin of victory but what will they do? Will they blow out SF? Will they get to a running clock and call off the dogs? They do have to come together next season and step up to 3A so they will need players from both teams. Very interesting game.
Running clock call off the dogs no need taking a chance hurting any starters and jv get some reps in
Cat Daddy Wrote:Allen Central wins by as many as they want. I truly believe, Allen Central has a shot at upsetting Prestonsburg this year. They are big and physical up front and they have the athletes to give the Blackcats some problems this year. I think Leslie County is the best team in the district, but Allen Central isn't too far behind. The Rebels take care of business in this one, 49-7.

*Wont Happen:thatsfunn:hilarious:
big dawg, small yard Wrote:got a lot of faith in SF or none in AC one or the other to think that score will be close

May just be way off! Like I said just not seen much of either. Caught glimpses of SF defense not appearing that strong but some big running backs for AC that look hard to slow down so may be way off on this one. AC running game appears to be solid! Couldn't tell much about the defense since I've only seen the highlights of the Jenkins game and that's a hard game to tell anything about AC. Could be mis leading!
Allen Central rolls over South Floyd in the last meeting
Allen Central 45
South Floyd 6
I think AC is going to earn some respect this year. They will be contenders for their district this year I have watched Leslie they look really down this year compared to years past. Pburg is down but still going to be strong down the road I still think AC will be strong district contenders for the title in the long run.
Eagle16 Wrote:*Wont Happen:thatsfunn:hilarious:

What won't happen?
big dawg, small yard Wrote:What won't happen?

Allen Central giving Pburg Problems.
36 to 12 AC
Eagle16 Wrote:Allen Central giving Pburg Problems.

pburg will get beat this weekend and when they play any good team they will then as well. they are down and the only games they have won is the teams that are winless period all year so far and probably won't win over 1 or 2 all year
big dawg, small yard Wrote:I think AC is going to earn some respect this year. They will be contenders for their district this year I have watched Leslie they look really down this year compared to years past. Pburg is down but still going to be strong down the road I still think AC will be strong district contenders for the title in the long run.

If you think Leslie is down this year you are in for a RUDE awakening! This is the best Leslie team I've seen since the Tim Couch days!
killerb Wrote:If you think Leslie is down this year you are in for a RUDE awakening! This is the best Leslie team I've seen since the Tim Couch days!

then they have improved big time since i saw them play knott central they wasn't very impressive to me at that game they looked like a grade school team then
killerb Wrote:If you think Leslie is down this year you are in for a RUDE awakening! This is the best Leslie team I've seen since the Tim Couch days!

not to mention they don't get home cooking this year so thats a big minus from them
Get real big dawg Leslie will beat u like a drum
patsfan01 Wrote:Get real big dawg Leslie will beat u like a drum

They aren't playing at home this year and we don't allow Cheifs at our field so no home cooking for them so they have to beat us heads up and guess we will see who is the better team in 2 weeks then when it turns out to be us I will get to tell u all about it.
big dawg, small yard Wrote:They aren't playing at home this year and we don't allow Cheifs at our field so no home cooking for them so they have to beat us heads up and guess we will see who is the better team in 2 weeks then when it turns out to be us I will get to tell u all about it.

Prestonsburg will play hard, there is no doubt about it, but they just don't have the firepower to beat Leslie, in my opinion. The Blackcats are too one dimensional, and they aren't going to be able to keep Eagles defense off balance, due to them being unable to throw the ball. Hager is a very good athlete and he will make some plays, but all of the plays will be with his legs, not his arm. He is playing out of position, due to Prestonsburg not having any other options at QB. Also, Prestonsburg really doesn't have a strong running back to compliment him. They have some nice players, but no difference makers. Prestonsburg will have a tough game tonight and we will see how much the Blackcats have improved. It's really hard to tell about how much the Blackcats have improved over the past few weeks, due to them playing two very bad teams, in Sheldon Clark and Breathitt. I'm not knocking the kids, but Sheldon Clark and Breathitt are fielding two of the worst teams in the history of their programs. I would like to see the Blackcats beat Leslie, but I don't see it happening this year. Good luck to both teams.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Prestonsburg will play hard, there is no doubt about it, but they just don't have the firepower to beat Leslie, in my opinion. The Blackcats are too one dimensional, and they aren't going to be able to keep Eagles defense off balance, due to them being unable to throw the ball. Hager is a very good athlete and he will make some plays, but all of the plays will be with his legs, not his arm. He is playing out of position, due to Prestonsburg not having any other options at QB. Also, Prestonsburg really doesn't have a strong running back to compliment him. They have some nice players, but no difference makers. Prestonsburg will have a tough game tonight and we will see how much the Blackcats have improved. It's really hard to tell about how much the Blackcats have improved over the past few weeks, due to them playing two very bad teams, in Sheldon Clark and Breathitt. I'm not knocking the kids, but Sheldon Clark and Breathitt are fielding two of the worst teams in the history of their programs. I would like to see the Blackcats beat Leslie, but I don't see it happening this year. Good luck to both teams.

I will agree with every word, pburg will struggle against strong teams with good defense will put them in a bind. They are limited to what weapons they have on offense not real sure about their defense but I agree don't think they can hurt Leslie much but I would like to see them pull that one out to
big dawg, small yard Wrote:then they have improved big time since i saw them play knott central they wasn't very impressive to me at that game they looked like a grade school team then

Right.. 35-0.. Allowed 119 total yards and played 61 players... So I don't know what game you were watching...
I watched them miss tackles and score 7 points the second half and watched them play a team that looked like a middle school team which they should have beat by 70 is my point so that makes it bad