Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What about Keisha Perkins?
Keisha Perkins hustles great, plays great team ball and can see the floor very good. Chris should put her in the lineup for the Varsity too. She has a very positive attitude on her shoulders. She can shoot free throws, block out, and dribble, and hustle goood too. I dont see why Chris isnt playing any of these young girls, thats stupid. He rly needs too. THey will have a good team though they already have a pretty good one, but in a couple of years it will be great, they'll still have Megan Mosley, Lindsay Gibson, Kelly Pratt, Sammy King, Kendra Yonts, and Kyrsten Conley. With Keisha Perkins in the line up I think that it would improve her good.
ballplayer08 Wrote:Keisha Perkins hustles great, plays great team ball and can see the floor very good. Chris should put her in the lineup for the Varsity too. She has a very positive attitude on her shoulders. She can shoot free throws, block out, and dribble, and hustle goood too. I dont see why Chris isnt playing any of these young girls, thats stupid. He rly needs too. THey will have a good team though they already have a pretty good one, but in a couple of years it will be great, they'll still have Megan Mosley, Lindsay Gibson, Kelly Pratt, Sammy King, Kendra Yonts, and Kyrsten Conley. With Keisha Perkins in the line up I think that it would improve her good.

What world are you coming from? Keisha is a good ball player but she is not ready for varsity just yet. Give her a year or so at jv and then she will be ready for varsity. Chris isn't stupid fot not playing. He knows if he plays them they would lose more than what they already have because that would make them even younger. And Kendra's last name is Thomas not Yonts.
ballplayer08 Wrote:Keisha Perkins hustles great, plays great team ball and can see the floor very good. Chris should put her in the lineup for the Varsity too. She has a very positive attitude on her shoulders. She can shoot free throws, block out, and dribble, and hustle goood too. I dont see why Chris isnt playing any of these young girls, thats stupid. He rly needs too. THey will have a good team though they already have a pretty good one, but in a couple of years it will be great, they'll still have Megan Mosley, Lindsay Gibson, Kelly Pratt, Sammy King, Kendra Yonts, and Kyrsten Conley. With Keisha Perkins in the line up I think that it would improve her good.
kcc is blessed with a lot of very very young talent and to name a few more natasha slone , beth bates ,amanda terry, and the big thomas girl. the perkins girl is getting the chance that the sophomore class didnt get which is a chance to play freshmen and j.v because midseason last year
the freshmen wasn't allowed to play freshman !! thats right not allowed to play.
to make them a better team they need to fill spots with the best players on
freshmen jv and varsity i think there are some freshman and some sophomore that needs to be playing jv for the experience so the perkins girl needs to enjoy herself and learn because her time will come. the kcc coaches needs to get these girls ready so play them play them play them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because there is no substitution for experience
perkins is a good ball player, but she is still struggling with jv she cant use her right hand as well as she needs to be with her right hand give her to the end of year and summer ball will be a lot better off for her. Experience will help her a lot more than throwing her out there when she isn't ready
She will be fine in a year or two.